onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - Jan 13th

robf

Advert

1 hour ago, Properman said:

It would be very good if you paid, and no it is not over the top. We are the only ones to have lost out.

What I lost is not a problem to me, I am more concerned for the fans who can not now go because it is mid week. Or as you seem to think it is not a problem, just look at the comments on here to see we were the side to lose out.

This whole affair is a clear admission by the EFL that they made a huge cock up in allowing Dan Yongge to buy Reading and are now bending over backwards to ingratiate themselves with Reading fans as a consequence.  Stinks.

5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

This whole affair is a clear admission by the EFL that they made a huge cock up in allowing Dan Yongge to buy Reading and are now bending over backwards to ingratiate themselves with Reading fans as a consequence.  Stinks.

Jacko, it's bloody corrupt,  just wrong Vale are the only ones to suffer, paying for the team go etc. Not only that another Tuesday night game.

What is the difference in failing to cancel a game in time to avoid a team travelling and failing to ensure adequate crowd control to ensure a game can be played to its conclusion? Both should result in the home club refunding the away clubs' expenses.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

12 hours ago, Bimbleabout said:

What a mess and it comes as no surprise that we are impeded by the outcome as it stands at the moment. Because that's what it is, an impediment with many variations to Vale. Non of them really positive.
Really annoys me that they just had to pick our game over the debacle of their club to get on the pitch. Out of all the clubs in the league why did it have to be us?

I reckon if we invaded the pitch midway thru a match the punishment would have  been  more severe #. It's double standards, 🙄

The more I think about this, the more I think reading fc officials were involved in this.  

A day or so beforehand this became common knowledge,  too late for vale fans who had purchased tickets for the game and for travel and possibly accommodation., of course.

Not enough stewards or police,   no actions taken to stop it.  Worst of all the failure to remove the 30 or so remaining in the centre circle, ( which actually caused the abandonment), surely that should have been relatively straightforward?   

The lack of planning to empty the ground and complete the match.

To enter the playing field is a criminal offense we are told,  very easy to identify the remaining fans at the very least, how many have been prosecuted or banned?  

The cosy meetings with the efl,  who are back sliding to cover their own failures.  What a difference to the disgraceful way they treated macclesfield eh.

Stinks to high heaven this.

7 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

To enter the playing field is a criminal offense we are told,  very easy to identify the remaining fans at the very least, how many have been prosecuted or banned?  

So, you want all the Vale fans prosecuted or banned that entered the playing field v Swindon in the 2nd Leg of the play off?

23 hours ago, Bimbleabout said:

What a mess and it comes as no surprise that we are impeded by the outcome as it stands at the moment. Because that's what it is, an impediment with many variations to Vale. Non of them really positive.
Really annoys me that they just had to pick our game over the debacle of their club to get on the pitch. Out of all the clubs in the league why did it have to be us?

Its by no way means a mess and it was the obvious outcome.

They chose our game because a couple of days before the game, Reading FC decided to make a statement basically saying that they are skint, they are scaling back all operations and every player is for sale if the buying club pay the transfer fee's up front instead over the length of the players contract.

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

Its by no way means a mess and it was the obvious outcome.

They chose our game because a couple of days before the game, Reading FC decided to make a statement basically saying that they are skint, they are scaling back all operations and every player is for sale if the buying club pay the transfer fee's up front instead over the length of the players contract.

And that happened on the Friday before our game?

Archived