onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - Jan 13th

robf

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

B3D2C901-13D6-4038-A0CA-A15C81AD3AE0.png

Read the article. It's get a refund and buy again, not keep it. That's what they've put in place.

The Vale website quite clearly says (not my bold or underlining, Vale's):

Supporters wishing to attend the new date, will have to purchase a new ticket.

Advert

4 minutes ago, Reading Valiant said:

Read the article. It's get a refund and buy again, not keep it. That's what they've put in place.

The Vale website quite clearly says (not my bold or underlining, Vale's):

Supporters wishing to attend the new date, will have to purchase a new ticket.

I was just going off the bit that says keep your ticket for the new port vale game on Tuesday 20 February, no action is needed if you wish to take up this option.

Just now, Conrad said:

I was just going off the bit that says keep your ticket for the new port vale game on Tuesday 20 February, no action is needed if you wish to take up this option.

Where does it say that in the article on the Vale website?

Please read it and quote the relevant words.

Vale are telling us that everyone, yes, everyone must buy a new ticket.

10 minutes ago, Conrad said:

That’s just for the home fans. 

Could be worse.
I live in Reading, walked to the game, bought my ticket on the day and, currently, unless I can get someone to see sense, I have to take my ticket to the Vale Club Shop (a 6 hour round trip) to get my money back.
I think it says on the website if you have ant issues to email the club.
I would have thought that if you can take photos of your ticket, proof of payment and proof of address then surely they would see sense and refund you - and anyone else in a similar predicament.

Predicted this ridiculous outcome soon afterwards,  saw the efl announcements tone change completely.  They are now kissing readings ass big time.   Note they met with the reading supporters,  did they meet with vale supporters? I'm guessing not.    Reading,  fired up by being let off, win tonight.  

The efl purposefully expelled macclesfield from the league ( knowing the conference wouldn't take them), sending them to oblivion, for less than reading have got away with.

Everton are right,  both the premier league and the efl are corrupt.

There should be a complete boycott of the replay, complete,  100%. Attending condones this disgrace and puts money in to reading fc.

I know some will find this hard, but watch this 1 game on ifollow, and put the money in to vales pocket, please.

A statement is also needed from Carol, I hope we haven't been nice little port vale and had our bellys tickled again 

1 minute ago, Birches Head Fred said:

I would have thought that if you can take photos of your ticket, proof of payment and proof of address then surely they would see sense and refund you - and anyone else in a similar predicament.

It does say e-mail them if you have any questions and I already have (with more than enough details from my online Vale account for Vale to be able to validate exactly where I live) asking if I can ge a refund from the Madjeski instead. Let's see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

If you have ant issues I assume you contact Brentford as they are known as the Bees and may know more about these issues

18 minutes ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Predicted this ridiculous outcome soon afterwards,  saw the efl announcements tone change completely.  They are now kissing readings ass big time.   Note they met with the reading supporters,  did they meet with vale supporters? I'm guessing not.    Reading,  fired up by being let off, win tonight.  

The efl purposefully expelled macclesfield from the league ( knowing the conference wouldn't take them), sending them to oblivion, for less than reading have got away with.

Everton are right,  both the premier league and the efl are corrupt.

There should be a complete boycott of the replay, complete,  100%. Attending condones this disgrace and puts money in to reading fc.

I know some will find this hard, but watch this 1 game on ifollow, and put the money in to vales pocket, please.

A statement is also needed from Carol, I hope we haven't been nice little port vale and had our bellys tickled again 

I'd be very interested to know if and how vigorously we've contested this decision. At the very least any replay should have been at our place. 

How on earth can our players and fans be put to the inconvenience of travelling twice, whilst the club whose fans caused the postponement just get to rock up to their own ground again in front of a much-reduced away support? 

This is a really bad outcome. 

Archived