onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

9 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Sad thing is was this was all so incredibly predictable. Many fans on here were not happy with the appointment and said he’d be gone before the seasons over. We are a shambles 

Lots called it the day he was appointed but obviously all wanted it to work.

Appalling appointment from a list of one. 

On Andy Crosby, I feel a bit sad about this one… never really up to the top job, hand his hand tied and that made it impossible.

But he’s a decent bloke and it’s a shame to see!

Good luck for the future Andy and thanks you for that promotion year!

Wish AC all the best in his coaching career. Great bloke but looked a little out of his depth at times and the recruitment since the summer has unfortunately sinked him.

In terms of who’s next. I’d be amazed if it’s a proven manager (aka Ainsworth) as I can’t see these working under David Flitcroft.

A bit left field but Mike Dodds could be a shout. Sunderland youth coach who took charge of a game or two as interim before Beale came in. Well thought of by the Bellinghams and probably a realistic option budget-wise.

Our owners have been very quiet lately.  They hold the purse strings and to be honest I think they have either ran out of money or ran out of ambition.  Championship ready was the battle cry.  Well to be Championship ready you need Championship ready players, you need to spend money to be successful.  I think AC did a good job with what he had available, it was not so long ago that we sent Blackpool packing.  Alblaster and Devine were a huge loss and replaced with what ? Lack of money or lack of ambition, portaloos all over the place !  A new manager is not the answer, the issue is deeper.

34 minutes ago, Wozza4England said:

I don’t for one minute think he will but I’d love Crosby to spill the beans on why we’ve had two disastrous January windows and if his hands were tied by Flitcroft’s insistence on 352 and possession at all costs tactics. 

Don’t think he can. Everyone who has left the club in recent years had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Archived