onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter C (A) Match thread 9th Dec

Fosse69

Advert

49 minutes ago, RPH-KV said:

A must win game - how do you go about selecting a starting 11.  Forwards ineffective midfielders with niggles,  I’m going to assume Olly & Alfie were rested rather than injured last 2 games - here goes

Ripley

Sang   Jessie.  Smudge   Yak.  Grant

Ojo.      Walters

Olly.                        Garrity

Uche

Chizzy & Alfie from the bench. Hoping playing Olly further up will get us a goal.

Arblaster & devine are missing again for this one 

8 hours ago, rob1983 said:
9 hours ago, Conrad said:
They can’t be recalled in December.

But there not going play for us again. They'll be 'injured' until Jan and then moved on.

They aren’t playing because they’re injured, but you made up the theory that OBVIOUSLY they have already been recalled ( even though they can’t be recalled in December)just annoys me how folk make up stories just to beat the club with.

So fed up of Vale I can’t even listen to Crosby. How on earth is he still in the job?

What concerns me is we scrape a draw or win tomorrow and it’s ’something to build on’ then he’s going to still be here going into  January.

I know I will get your not a fan blah blah blah but I hope we lose tomorrow and badly to get rid of him once and for all.

Makes me feel so angry that he’s still here , I can’t even watch the game so I’m going to watch a local football instead 

I certainly won’t be at VP next week if  Crosby is still here.

CROSBY OUT

4 minutes ago, MBE said:

So fed up of Vale I can’t even listen to Crosby. How on earth is he still in the job?

What concerns me is we scrape a draw or win tomorrow and it’s ’something to build on’ then he’s going to still be here going into  January.

And what if we do win and build on it? You'd still want him to be sacked? 

1 hour ago, RPH-KV said:

A must win game - how do you go about selecting a starting 11.  Forwards ineffective midfielders with niggles,  I’m going to assume Olly & Alfie were rested rather than injured last 2 games - here goes

Ripley

Sang   Jessie.  Smudge   Yak.  Grant

Ojo.      Walters

Olly.                        Garrity

Uche

Chizzy & Alfie from the bench. Hoping playing Olly further up will get us a goal.

I think that is a very decent side. Therefore our problems stem from what the manager tells them to do and his ranting from the touchline. Or the fact he doesn't pick it of course. 

4 minutes ago, smithie said:

A win against statistically the worst team over the past 10 games? 

Absolutely yes. 

Too many things have happened which show me he’s not a manager. He will take the club down.

They aren’t playing because they’re injured, but you made up the theory that OBVIOUSLY they have already been recalled ( even though they can’t be recalled in December)just annoys me how folk make up stories just to beat the club with.
They won't play for the club again. It's not Vale's fault. It's the parent club. Would you want your young players to play for us at the moment. They'll be going to a club higher up the pyramid in January.

12 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

One Swallow doesn't make a summer.

I hate saying this as this club is a huge part of my life.

But he was a dreadful appointment and is proving such. 

He needs to get us back into mid table. I'm not seeing what he is going to do that will achieve that. Frankly the Cheltenham game was where I lost faith. Surely we could play well against them. But we didn't. 

We must not let the cup run cloud the issues. The away win at Mansfield came from a 50/50 game. That time we didn't lose, but we have been losing a stream of such games in the league which is disproportionate to the good L1 quality of players we have. 

I'm expecting Crosby to drill the defending so we don't concede the type of goals we are. I'm expecting him to drill the attack to create more shots on target. 

Finally I am big time not up for two similar big forwards being the attack. That will not work at our level. For example Derby easily handled Uche and 2 × will be handled as well.  

26 minutes ago, smithie said:

We are not going to build on it. Hes shown nothing being a manager. 

From nearly messing up getting into the play - offs in our promotion season through to that ridiculous spell last season when he lost 3 of his 4 games being a caretaker manager (what a crap job interview) through to the boring tippy toe possession football he's got the team playing.

He's not show nothing in all that time to think we can "build on it" with him

Archived