onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Advert

23 hours ago, werstayinup said:

For what its worth my thoughts on it all are Crosby has to go(maybe even with Flitcroft) then lets combine their wage or push the boat out a little IF we are supposed to be Championship ready then prove it and get in a manager capable of giving us a chance of getting there... I do believe we have some good players in our squad but they need a manager who can bring the best out of them and also who will have the window to make a few changes needed.

IF Carol cant afford to do this and has taken us as far as she can then i would say thank you Carol for all you have done but put the club up for sale to see who could take us further forward,I again have no doubt she would only sell to the right person/s

As for a manager,one who is available who i believe could move us forward is Duff a manager who might want to build his reputation back up like Taylor is wanting to do at Bristol Rovers(another i would of gone for). If we want a manager in work and doing a good job then i would say Pete Wild but he hasn't managed at this level so would be a gamble.

Last night we lost a lot of potential money and it would of cost us on the night as well having only 2k there,that wouldn't pay the costs but imo keeping Crosby is going to cost her a hell of a lot more than getting rid of him

Have just been informed that the last 4 payments to a much needed matchday service have bounced. Straight from the horses mouth too. Also, a big announcement is going to be made in January. My guess is Carol is going to sell to Dono finally and he is going to get Robbie involved. If my guess is true I think that means that we are stuck with Crosby regardless of results until any announcement is made.  Also, the work on the toilets has been delayed because she is trying to get the council to pay for the work. 

Edited by WV

2 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Been told on good authority that the work flickers authorised on the training pitchs has left the training pitch unusable and that the players aren't training atm as they have nowhere to train. Also been told that when flickers denied his construction company has done any work thats been carried out that was a lie and it has. Been also told that carol is running out of cash and its hardly at the club anymore. I know ill get <ovf censored> for this post but just what ive been told . 

Source?

No verifiable source, no belief.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WV said:

Have just been informed that the last 4 payments to a much needed matchday service have bounced. Straight from the horses mouth too. Also, a big announcement is going to be made in January. My guess is Carol is going to sell to Dono finally and he is going to get Robbie involved. If my guess is true I think that means that we are stuck with Crosby regardless of results until any announcement is made.  Also, the work on the toilets has been delayed because she is trying to get the council to pay for the work. 

You must have good contacts.

As I understand it, as with all football clubs at our level it’s a cash flow issue. I believe we had the same issues this time last year which is the time we had all sorts of ridiculous rumours going around.

Do you know if the club is going to be sold in Jan, new owners will want to appoint their manager, I understand why Crosby is still in charge and we have had a wall of silence from Carol and Flicker.

Pure speculation from me…. A new owner would need to get rid of Flicker and Crosby to appoint a manager who has full control. I think a DOF role has been too confusing for fans..we don’t truly know who to blame for the squad 😂😀

• Like 1

Yet another Crosby interview i turned off after only a minute or two. Guy chats absolute waffle! Jeez for talking a good game he must be one of the best in the country but when it comes to walking the walk he's completely clueless 🥱 week in week out his pre match & post match interviews are carbon copies of each other. It's getting bloody boring now 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 3

Good god 

All what’s been wrote on here today regarding the training pitch and the sale of the club is not true 

The time last season carol was getting slated for getting rid of speedy cause the state of the pitch now look at it it’s best it’s ever been 

The training pitch is nowhere near the standard of the main pitch and carol is looking at spending more of her money on bringing it up to the standard of the main pitch the council and what’s happening with dimensions is holding that up 

There is absolutely no truth in dono or Robbie buying the vale 100% 

We are in good hands and all the posters who are spreading <ovf censored> about her and her family and what they are trying to do is embarrassing 

Lets hope you don’t drive her and her money away from us 

Edited by Packmoor_vale
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Good god 

All what’s been wrote on here today regarding the training pitch and the sale of the club is not true 

The time last season carol was getting slated for getting rid of speedy cause the state of the pitch now look at it it’s best it’s ever been 

The training pitch is nowhere near the standard of the main pitch and carol is looking at spending more of her money on bringing it up to the standard of the main pitch the council and what’s happening with dimensions is holding that up 

We are in good hands and all the posters who are spreading <ovf censored> about her and her family and what they are trying to do is embarrassing 

Just out of interest are you Donno's mate? not a dig just interested

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Good god 

Absolutely. As if she's got the time or obligation to justify herself to every bit of crap thrown her way. Over the last year some of our "fans" have been utter embarrassments with their abuse and disrespect towards CS. 

I'd put good money on it that none of them have bothered to drop her a line directly. Far easier to do it from the anonymity of a computer. 

• Like 3

I think most of the criticism of Carol is over the top, and is only being put forward by a few vocal posters.

It ends up grouping more reasonable folk who have genuine and justified concerns about the manager, with absolute loons who seem keen to give everyone a good e-kicking.

I stand by my original view that I don't think Crosby is the answer to whatever question we're asking, and I think there was a very strange process to appoint him, but Carol is also a pretty good owner who does her best to do the right thing and would never willingly endanger us. For now, that's more than good enough for me.

• Like 8

I mean I completely understand the scepticism however i cant say where its come from im afraid as they are linked to the club indirectly and it could get who they heard if from in trouble 

Then what's the benefit of posting a rumour that can't be substantiated, would this have come out if we hadn't been on this run...Of course not.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

Then what's the benefit of posting a rumour that can't be substantiated, would this have come out if we hadn't been on this run...Of course not.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

I only heard it today so cant say when it would come out. Again not stating it as absolute fact but the guy i heard it from does genuinely have links to the club and it woild be a strange thing to make up.