onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

Vale really don't make it simplet to buy tickets do they. Just got three for me, my dad and 17 year old nephew. Picked an OAP and two adults, as the site says 16 and over is adult. Put the nephew's date of birth in and it says he can't buy an adult ticket. Messed around a bit and had to put in a wrong DOB to make him 20ish so it will let me give the club the right money.

Le plus ca change...

Come on Vale should be sold out by now .

Folk buying tickets at 18.00 don't get on till 19.00 just go on at 22.00 if good availability in all stands as by then you be the only ones buying .

Hopefully a update on how they selling as if it was next week and folk didn't have the online option be queues all the way up to smallthorne .

Onlines definitely made it easier for folk like mesen who live about 6.4  miles away from ground although for this game went to ground .

OK the systems a bit of a pain in the ass but is what it is .

Nothing is straight forward in life and neither should it be 

UTV 

Good sales numbers considering it's been on general sale for 4 hours and there's nearly a month until KO. If you're not a season ticket holder and you want to sit in the Railway Stand then I'd recommend buying before the ticket office opens tomorrow morning. They've already oversold by 250 based on the capacity figures quoted earlier today. It'll be closed off for further sales in the morning...

Edited by bobbymanc

9 hours ago, bobbymanc said:

Good sales numbers considering it's been on general sale for 4 hours and there's nearly a month until KO. If you're not a season ticket holder and you want to sit in the Railway Stand then I'd recommend buying before the ticket office opens tomorrow morning. They've already oversold by 250 based on the capacity figures quoted earlier today. It'll be closed off for further sales in the morning...

How do you know this detail? How can they over sell seats? Is this the plan B of temporary toilets that Fosse eludes to?

26 minutes ago, Rory said:

Nobody knows how many ST holders have bought yet do they?

To be honest if your a season ticket holder who has not bought and is not going because is going stay in and watch the other league cup quarter final on sky then you have to question whether supporting a football club is for them .

This is Vale Park (hosting)biggest game in all its history .

If it doesn't sell out then for me there's something seriously wrong with people .

Anyone can support a club who can pay players 70k a week plus and see them win week after week .

What so great about that .

Port Vales the story of the league cup I don't care if folk think our passage hasn't been too hard to get to quarter finals (thats nonsense all smaller sides need luck along the way to obtain even a small degree of success ).

So get it sold out Vale then its down to the team to continue the story or the story be ended .

For the love of football and for it be a story if Wycombe can reach semi finals years ago then Port Vale can again 

UTV 

21 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

The current limited capacity could be doubled I assume to what it was before the ceiling collapsed

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Guess they would just have to double up the number of portaloos? Bit of a logistical challenge to find the space while keeping ways clear for health and safety (evacuation routes etc)  though - the car park (by the shop/ticket office ) perhaps?