onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

3 hours ago, jeffers said:

Manchester United have agreed to send Dan Gore on loan to League One side Port Vale for the remainder of the season. The 19-year-old is eager to experience his first proper taste of professional football, with his exit set to be formalised sometime early next week.

The Manchester Evening News understands there was extensive loan interest shown in Gore this month, but Port Vale have offered the best assurances of regular football at a competitive level for the remainder of the campaign.

Well spotted.  It's funny how this transfer forum has become a haven of bickering to the extent that this nugget which is reported in multiple sources has gone overlooked..

See also 

Advert

4 minutes ago, manc_vale said:

Well spotted.  It's funny how this transfer forum has become a haven of bickering to the extent that this nugget which is reported in multiple sources has gone overlooked..

See also 

We can’t believe the Mirror… Dan Gore to Vale and Liam Brazier to Barcelona!

8 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

It's not blinkered its plain fact 🙄😆

It's a fact that goals win games...that bit is undeniably true...but, it's your blinkered opinion where you never stop wittering about us having to bring a striker in, above any other position...yet our top scorer is in MF, and, had we kept hold of the young loanees, I feel our MF would have had our top 2 or 3 scorers? But, that's my opinion - not fact!

3 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have read it again and I still standby my comments that we have been easy to play against this season.

If you can point me in he right direction of all managers that are saying we are difficult to play against then please lets have a look at them

3 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Do you know for 100% that is not a thing?

A player that leaves a club whilst still under contract gets paid up

If a player leaves a club whilst still under contract, the club he's leaving have the right to agree a transfer fee. If his club agree that the move is the best thing for both parties, then the contract can, effectively, be torn up. Or, his club can offer to pay him some of his remaining wages to facilitate the move, including loan moves. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LancyTony said:

If a player leaves a club whilst still under contract, the club he's leaving have the right to agree a transfer fee. If his club agree that the move is the best thing for both parties, then the contract can, effectively, be torn up. Or, his club can offer to pay him some of his remaining wages to facilitate the move, including loan moves. 

Said the same earlier, but someone isn’t listening, as they still think the remainder of the contract MUST be paid up in full. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

What are you going on about now "Peterborough Utd when played us had all the luck in the world" ?

They beat us without breaking any kind of sweat.

How long is left in January?

Their are 31 days in January Phil and we are currently on the 21st January.  31 - 21 = 10

The clear pen in first half it's a pen every day of the week .

The handball and the what should have being sending off of there best players Edwards if that's not a handball I don't know what is .

Are you for real m8 we pinned them in there 18 yard area last 30 mins I was there cheering the Vale on we even equalised through Thomas from Uches ball in when the linesman wasn't up with play .

How on this earth is that a didn't break sweat night 

It was major lucky I'd say we deserved win based on last 30 mins pummelling them .

Funny on a website how 2 supporters /followers see games differently .

You sure you not on about the Derby game where we had no efforts on target all game (tell a lie think Ripley headed one at 1 mile a hr ).

Fair enough that was Crap .

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention

Inventory of window to date. Posed some challenges by the best loanees going back. Look to have dealt with that with the quality of the signings on loan to replace. Particularly pleased we signed a likely very capable and big centre half. Not lost any of our own best players so far despite concerns. Pushing through the youth strategy by giving out first team contracts to far more players than in many a year - maybe ever. At the moment I think we have enough to stay clear of relegation. Need to win the games in hand though. 

Concerns. Last minute raid of our best players. Unable to respond before the shutters come down. If we do respond we sign another crocked hopeful not ready to play for weeks / months. 

Edited by Warren
  • Like 2

I'm not judging the entire window as it hasn't finished but if it did finish today this would be an absolute disaster of a window. 

I do believe we will strengthen before the window closes though, so no panic here 

• Like 3

Inventory of window to date. Posed some challenges by the best loanees going back. Look to have dealt with that with the quality of the signings on loan to replace. Particularly pleased we signed a likely very capable and big centre half. Not lost any of our own best players so far despite concerns. Pushing through the youth strategy by giving out first team contracts to far more players than in many a year - maybe ever. At the moment I think we have enough to stay clear of relegation. Need to win the games in hand though. 
Concerns. Last minute raid of our best players. Unable to respond before the shutters come down. If we do respond we sign another crocked hopeful not ready to play for weeks / months. 
With last-minute moves, I just hope we have an open relationship with our key players and have covered likely moves, but if a release clause is triggered, nothing we can do if terms beyond us.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app