onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

its all a bit flat isnt it - two sats in a row with no game, no comings or goings....................hell I might be reduced to going shopping with Mrs Hoppers tomorrow 😬

Or I could  go watch Sjoke 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"Mrs Hoppers, where are we going shopping tomorrow" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Advert

2 hours ago, JRC said:

Jesus your sense of entitlement is overwhelming.  How much money do you expect someone to spend (with no realistic hope of return) for your entertainment?

Put into perspective 12m = 34,000 years of buying a season ticket!

Entitlement? Give over. Asking for the club to be funded to a reasonable degree to compete in the third division isn’t an inflated sense of entitlement. What do you think we are entitled to? League 2 football? Conference level stuff?  Sod that. May as well have stuck with Smurfwaite. 

I don’t know why so many people try to compare the sacrifice of the average fan with what Carol has put in. She chose to buy the club, so the least she can do is stick some money in. 

It is more realistically to compare it to buying the Rover group. All the workers at longbridge cheered on John Towers for saving the company. Just one problem, they had no money. So they couldn’t develop any new models and the one they did, the Cityrover, was rubbish nobody wanted to buy. Nobody wanted them, sales dwindled and the company went bust. 

Carol is John Towers, our squad is the City Rover and our fans are the customers who will leave in droves. The rest writes itself. 

• Confused 11

NICE - im already mentally planning on getting me net out in the back garden tomorrow morning for some practice 👍👍👍

my golf teacher tells me I stand like an OAP, hit like a hooligan and have MPGS (multiple personality golf swing) - apparently iv got 4 swings and I never know which one is going to turn up.

Other than that.............im fantastic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Entitlement? Give over. Asking for the club to be funded to a reasonable degree to compete in the third division isn’t an inflated sense of entitlement. What do you think we are entitled to? League 2 football? Conference level stuff?  Sod that. May as well have stuck with Smurfwaite. 

I don’t know why so many people try to compare the sacrifice of the average fan with what Carol has put in. She chose to buy the club, so the least she can do is stick some money in. 

It is more realistically to compare it to buying the Rover group. All the workers at longbridge cheered on John Towers for saving the company. Just one problem, they had no money. So they couldn’t develop any new models and the one they did, the Cityrover, was rubbish nobody wanted to buy. Nobody wanted them, sales dwindled and the company went bust. 

Carol is John Towers, our squad is the City Rover and our fans are the customers who will leave in droves. The rest writes itself. 

You're right, not entitlement,  reading that way beyond.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

It’s always the easiest thing in the world to spend someone else’s money. I’m sure Carol would appreciate it if you were to put £10k in. 👍

• Like 1