onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

If you’re going down this model loaning players then you need to be prepared for this to happen. Carol in her interview a week ago said PL clubs were coming to us now offering players so we’ll see how well that holds up getting someone else in. If that’s right we should have a good selection of players on offer.

I’m a bit surprised with Alfie if their intention is to loan him to the Championship. Personally I think he’s not quite ready for that yet at least being a consistent starter at that level but we’ll see. Wish him well regardless.

• Like 7

Advert

4 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Bit gutted he’s left as within the last month he’d only just really started to show how good he was. Don’t understand it from spurs. Personally don’t believe he’s anywhere near championship level.

with the right players around him i don't think he will be out of place at a lower end championship team myself. Goes missing at times but he's still young. Personally think he would of developed better staying with us for the remainder of the season myself 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

@Devine intervention need to change your name mate.

A big blow losing Alfie, our best player last 2 months. Have to say not surprised about a Champ move he can easily play at that level. He's not looked out of place for us as a 6, 8 or 10 which shows his class.

At the start of the season it was easy to see we had one of, if not the best midfield in the league with Ojo,Blaster,Devine & Garrity which is why I was so frustrated with our manager. I feel he wasted the opportunity with his ponderous and negative approach.

Pressure now back on Flickers to work his magic to fill a very big hole. Would like to think we have at least one lined up to announce otherwise Saturdays line up is going to be interesting.

4 minutes ago, MBE said:

@Devine intervention need to change your name mate.

A big blow losing Alfie, our best player last 2 months. Have to say not surprised about a Champ move he can easily play at that level. He's not looked out of place for us as a 6, 8 or 10 which shows his class.

At the start of the season it was easy to see we had one of, if not the best midfield in the league with Ojo,Blaster,Devine & Garrity which is why I was so frustrated with our manager. I feel he wasted the opportunity with his ponderous and negative approach.

Pressure now back on Flickers to work his magic to fill a very big hole. Would like to think we have at least one lined up to announce otherwise Saturdays line up is going to be interesting.

Assuming Ojo isnt back assume it will be Sang and bring in Weir for Devine then Chislett in the 10 but leaves us an injury away from a big problem there.

So, at the moment it seems we need strengthening in defence ,midfield decimated by loans returning and we need sorting out on the forward line, looking at the league table it's a bit of a gamble rebuilding a whole side just now.
Can't say I'm impressed with this recruitment and club ethos malarkey we have had to change from Pep style tippy tappy to get results and the loan market recruitment has only worked for half a season.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Wonder if we will be looking at the lad from Newcastle Crewe had on loan, he is a midfielder isn't he? Recalled yesterday and had rave reviews.

We must have players lined up. What was the Crewe lads name?

2 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Big chance for walters in there this season now 

Will he want to play and prove himself or take the extra grand or so a week 

When you put it that way...

Of course you'd turn down an extra grand a week.

At his age...

• Like 1

While it doesn’t soften the blow of losing great talents like him and Arblaster Vale have been quite smart with doing these informercials / interviews to show future loanees and their parent clubs. Did the same with Ollie getting them at the end to recommend coming here and it’s good that both of them seem more than happy to put their name to it too

• Like 8