onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bolton (H) match thread - Sep 30th

Fosse69

Advert

49 minutes ago, Santa said:

Don't know if this information is useful to anybody but Arriva Trains Wales don't seem to be on strike. There should still be some Manchester to Cardiff trains that stop at Crewe. From there you can get the service bus to Burslem from the stop at the roundabout outside the Crewe Arms.

Yes, I got that bus before the Northampton  game, when several of the Crewe-Longport-Birmingham trains suddenly got diverted down the main line, direct to Stafford. The bus itself then did a weird detour after Kidsgrove, but still  got me to Boslem in time.

3 hours ago, Santa said:

Don't know if this information is useful to anybody but Arriva Trains Wales don't seem to be on strike. There should still be some Manchester to Cardiff trains that stop at Crewe. From there you can get the service bus to Burslem from the stop at the roundabout outside the Crewe Arms.

Yes, the route is 22 bus to Chester, train to Crewe and bus to Hanley via Bursem. Takes a while but I can do stuff whilst being transported. Also good coffee shops in Chester!

More frustrating going back as it's Merseyrail to Bikenhead and walk to 437 bus home. But likely my friend Dom wants pints at the end. Coach and Horses, Greave Dunning or Irby Mill. 

Jones is vice captain but took over the armband due to Santos’ injury (not expected to be back fit for Saturday).

Another player called Thomason got his 5th booking and will be suspended.

Bolton play in the Trophy this midweek but suspensions can’t be used up in that competition.

A Bolton supporting mate reckons their squad was decimated already and it’s “a good time to play us”. Away win then.

42 minutes ago, Santa said:

Jones is vice captain but took over the armband due to Santos’ injury (not expected to be back fit for Saturday).

Another player called Thomason got his 5th booking and will be suspended.

Bolton play in the Trophy this midweek but suspensions can’t be used up in that competition.

A Bolton supporting mate reckons their squad was decimated already and it’s “a good time to play us”. Away win then.

Shame, Santos always has a shocker against us!

11 minutes ago, Jesse James said:

I was surprised to see the area greyed out so soon, thought it was still because of the toilet issue, I rang the club who told me not the toilet issue just capacity had been reached 

The capacity they can sell yes, but it is less than it was before the kharzi problem, so there will be plenty of empty seats.

On 24/09/2023 at 10:11, Howjy04 said:

LAst Tuesday,versus Burton,people were stopped from leaving the RS via the Bycars corner.We went out via the other exit but were able to walk from the exit along the path in between the car park and the RS turnstiles.We then walked along the path towards Bycars road and mixed freely with Burton fans.I struggle with walking and really don’t want the extra walk either.My daughter takes us to the game,she’ll have to pick us up after.😉I’d expect that there will be NO exit via the RS/Bycars corner against Bolton or being able to walk along the path towards that area.If there isn’t it could become a free for all for the knobs.

Against Burton we asked the Stewards who were on the road behing the Railway if there were going to be any restrictions in returning to Federation Road via this road and the Bycars road ...... Total blank gormless look from the Stewards . I could have been speaking fluent greek to em . they had as much idea as a new born babe. Total waste of time they were .   I'll walk that way to the ground to see what the old bill does and if they let me through I'll ask them if we can do the reverse trip after the match, They must have made their minds up by now as to what is going to be the drill on the day .

Archived