onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Football forum

Walka003

Advert

Maybe it was both?
If so then everything they've said about team spirt, good group of lads, best staff working as hard as they can is all a load of rubbish. Now we're supposed to believe the latest line about AC being the second coming?

If so then everything they've said about team spirt, good group of lads, best staff working as hard as they can is all a load of rubbish. Now we're supposed to believe the latest line about AC being the second coming?
A lot of the players have been quoted saying the same.
Maybe it was the case, maybe things changed?
Doesn't mean it wasnt true.
But luckily for you, you can believe what you want.

24 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Not everything is as binary as you seem to want it to be.

There will have been many things at play in the complex culture that is a football dressing room.

If you need an answer that’s one thing that caused the problems that you can point at and blame someone for I’m afraid you will struggle to get one.

The world isn’t all black or white… the reality always sits in the middle.

Again, where you sit on the ‘we hate Flickers’ scale will determine how you interpret what he is saying… this is a pretty good example of that. 

There's always stuff going on in dressing rooms despite what the managers/trainers might say. Players who're not playing may not be happy, questioning why they are not playing but others are etc, it's only human nature.

How together the dressing room is depends largely on how the manager deals with it, what he says may or may not be true, we as fans can only guess based mainly on results.

Not everything is as binary as you seem to want it to be.
There will have been many things at play in the complex culture that is a football dressing room.
If you need an answer that’s one thing that caused the problems that you can point at and blame someone for I’m afraid you will struggle to get one.
The world isn’t all black or white… the reality always sits in the middle.
Again, where you sit on the ‘we hate Flickers’ scale will determine how you interpret what he is saying… this is a pretty good example of that. 
Whether it's one thing or five things causing issues, it's not the party line we've been fed for 18 months. That's the point I'm making.

So what ?

What's the penalty you want dishing out because the line you've been "Fed" has changed over the last 18 months ?

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

Who's said I want a penalty? Just makes it difficult to believe what comes out of the club when everything we've heard turned out not to be the case.

We're never going to get the whole truth, but now we're being told that AC was the mastermind behind the success at the start of the season? DC had minimal input? Who knows what's true but in January everyone was loving each other and DC was the messiah in DF and Carol's eyes.

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

Just makes it difficult to believe what comes out of the club when everything we've heard turned out not to be the case.

This is the binary thinking challenge again.

Either the club has lied through its teeth at every opportunity or there is some nuance to the story which means some of it is true / was at the time / has some context that can’t be released publically.

Where people choose to sit on that spectrum is their choice I guess.

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

This is the binary thinking challenge again.

You talk about binary thinking and spectrums yet when I questioned the management teams handling of things pre-season (things that I and others have now been proved right on), you started slating me for being "disrespectful". 

Archived