onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clarke Gone

MBE

Advert

26 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

Just feel really sad reading this and seeing the fans reaction to Carol and the club as well. I hope Darrell is okay first of all, and I wish him well after everything he has done for us in his short tenure. It's never a good moment when someone loses their job, and perhaps in time we will find out whether Darrell himself had had enough of the stress and wanted out. I think some players have let him down recently. Good luck Darrell, and I hope you find your way back into football soon.  You will always be remembered well by Vale fans for saving the club and getting us back into League 1.  Thanks fella.

Great post 👍

Some others need to read what they’re posting before they do . Some ridiculous comments on here without substance , be very careful what some are wishing for ! 
UTV 

I think people have to take a step back and look at the facts clarke has not been the same for months the drop off in player's performance has been massive. He might have wanted to go himself. We dont know. What i do know is we need to get behind the team for these last four games to help drag us over the line. The inquest can come later.

57 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

Incredible. He had lost the dressing room!

I think the club had lost him with how the January transfer window went and he was basically hamstrung then. Arguably even how the summer window went too. 

I think this flitcroft bashing is way over the top aswell, like im not backing him but what if carol told him we havent got any funds for January after telling him he had so all potential targets go out at the last minute. We dont know so scapegoating him when we are all in the dark from the facts is mental. There does need to be some honesty from the club at the end of the season if they want to sell season tickets then we need to know whats gone on. Because all this blaming and shaming when we dont know the facts is getting bloody ridiculous. 

Just now, Vale Ball said:

Don't think Carol is that daft, she will have picked up on any vibes about the place.

There's a difference between senior players being asked their opinion and players running to give it.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

Agree re the players but I do seriously think since day 1 Carol has been swayed by DF. I mean how can a bloke who is approached about becoming manager, manage to talk himself into a DOF role? So many good people have lost their jobs this year because of him and he continues to employ his mates. Everything football side is down to him,  he employed DC and he conducts the recruitment side, for me he has to go. I think we would be a lot better off without the DOF personally 

Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

Right RZ - Who would you be happy with as manager? Just so we can hopefully avoid another 2 years of you constantly moaning and having little digs at every opportunity, I know Adam Murray is on your list, but who else?

That's an awful decision. I never expected it and it's really knocked my faith in the club. It does smack of the DoF covering his own back and the timing is ridiculous. 

I think DC has always tried his best but was hamstrung by a January window that clearly weakened his squad. Even so, I think he would have guided us to safety and been able to rebuild in the summer. 

Archived