onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

13 minutes ago, jeffers said:

The only common denominator is the fact that we Vale fans will still be there year in year out when these useless tools have moved on to some other hapless club. DC says that players have been found out…. I suggest that DC should look in the mirror, maybe he has also found this level to be a step too far.

Exactly, I really wish DC hasn’t found his level, I love the bloke, but more and more it’s coming to light that he’s not a league 1 manager. I think the players and manager have been found out and they have no idea how to fix it 

3 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Does this remind you of anyone?

Wonder how it ended up.

I mean tbf how else do you improve a club , pitch facilities players staff he will have a budget to work to but doesnt take a genius to work out what is needed to improve port vale as a club 

14 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I find that footage of our fans a joke. Absolutely embarrassing.

I don't care if they've paid money, it doesn't give people the right to hurl any abuse they feel necessary at a group of players already rock bottom on form & confidence.

Bunch of monkeys at the front of the stand. Dishing it out & then crying when one of the players tells them to **** off.

Robinson is young & naive. I'm sure he'll learn his lesson. But I don't blame the lad. He was the best thing since sliced bread when he was on the cusp of the first team a couple of months back. Now people want him sacked off for having the balls to stand up for himself.

Not having it.

Agree about the fans but that’s the nature of the beast given not only our current run but the manner of some of these defeats against teams with terrible records.  Pro footballers should have enough about them not to take the bait.  Tell the fans to F off if you’ve individually played well not when you’ve played like Robinson did today.

11 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I find that footage of our fans a joke. Absolutely embarrassing.

I don't care if they've paid money, it doesn't give people the right to hurl any abuse they feel necessary at a group of players already rock bottom on form & confidence.

Bunch of monkeys at the front of the stand. Dishing it out & then crying when one of the players tells them to **** off.

Robinson is young & naive. I'm sure he'll learn his lesson. But I don't blame the lad. He was the best thing since sliced bread when he was on the cusp of the first team a couple of months back. Now people want him sacked off for having the balls to stand up for himself.

Not having it.

So it’s ok for Robinson to give abuse but not fans? Couldn’t disagree more. If you’ve paid the money you’re right to an opinion. And if that is the crap being served up then you are clearly going to slate it. 

I know let’s clap them off, 0-3 to Accrington is a cracking result well done lads! 

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Whilst not defending the performance and result, I’ve just seen the highlights and it wasn’t as bad as I thought, not sure the first goal crossed the line, and a soft penalty.

Forget the “highlights”, have a think back to the minutes in between.  Dreadful.

24 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Shouldn't be hurling that kind of abuse at the players for me, no matter what. They are Port Vale players. I don't believe that any of them go out there to not do their best. They are bang out of form & there is zero confidence amongst them. It's frustrating yes, but ppl need to grow up & show some self restraint. 

Watched that video from full time & some of our supposed fans are an utter disgrace. Call yourselves supporters!? How does that behaviour help anything? Middle aged blokes who should know better, but don't, because they're about 10 ales deep, spitting abuse out & waving their arms about like they're ready to fight. Absolute morons. Just because you travel to Accrington away & pay your money, it doesn't give you the right to act like an animal when things go wrong on the pitch.

Bunch of absolute cretins. I'm glad Robinson told them to **** off.

Sort your lives out.

Absolute <ovf censored>. We’re spending a fortune following them up and down the country, and they turn in performances like this. Look at Accrington today - all looked up for the fight. Our players looked like they couldn’t give one. Bunch of tossers. They deserve everything they get. And if they can’t deal with stick when they play like that, they’re in the wrong profession.

18 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

For me, I was happy enough to let this season go with how it;s going to go so long that we stay in League 1 this season no matter what.

We could have played <ovf censored> all season but if we stay in League One it didnt matter but I'm now very concerned.

Like many folks on here, I have not enjoyed a single game. I have not come out of any game thinking we have played really well and we deserved to get something out of it but if we stay in 

I questioned it the other day but nobody made any comment on it but we have had no ID throughout this season. We have no ID, we also use the same formation, we never change it and now is it 9 points out of 51 we have gained?

Can somebody give me my belief back for next season when we have a one dimensional manager that who will not change tactics or formations?  

On the run that we are currently on, any other manager would not survive. So, what makes DC different which I have not seen since January?

Excellent post and agree with every word though our ID is to pass it backwards and sideways then launch it hopeful to 2 the strikers.  Today was the lowest moment in 5 years since Carol took over, however these latest two performances, today and last Saturday have been coming for a long time.  We have been awful since Plymouth, aside from Derby, Bolton and 45 mins against Portsmouth.  The tactics are awful and negative and so hard to watch.  I will get a season ticket no matter what but I have no doubt many are going to think long and hard about renewing.  We have become so boring to watch and I don't like saying it after what Clarke has been through but starting to look like he has run out of ideas and time could be up.

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

So it’s ok for Robinson to give abuse but not fans? Couldn’t disagree more. If you’ve paid the money you’re right to an opinion. And if that is the crap being served up then you are clearly going to slate it. 

I know let’s clap them off, 0-3 to Accrington is a cracking result well done lads! 

Everyone has the right to an opinion. It's how you express that opinion. The group of neanderthals at the front of the stand were a disgrace, end of. The kind of "fans" who are waiting for something to go <ovf censored> up so they can show off infront of their mates.

You don't have to clap no. People boo, people chant during a game. What you don't do is try & climb over the hoardings, pointing, screaming, spitting abuse at your own players who are no less than 10 yards away. It's pathetic.

Archived