onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby Tickets.

ollyandpatch

32 minutes ago, smithie said:

With respect l think that's grossly unfair. Whilst there have definitely been problems with ticketing, the overall engagement with old and new fans has been a breath of fresh air. If there's one owner in the entire football pyramid who understands the importance of rank-and-file supporters it's Carol Shanahan.

Yes your right mate just a bit p-ssed off with the ticketing again 

Advert

4 minutes ago, Smugsy said:

I meant for various away games but I have linked accounts to my mates so I book the tickets and we sit together

Cheers. Waiting until 6pm to get someone without 185 points a ticket relatively near me. It seems like the ticket site would let me purchase a second ticket for them on my account but I don't want to chance my one being cancelled. Matches, aside from Wembley etc, being allocated seating when tickets are released in stages like this, at one per person until general sale, is incredibly <ovf censored> stupid.

"The system hadn't been stress tested before release." I find that bewilderingly lazy to be honest.

It'll be interesting to see if they release any more blocks before they go home tonight, leaving 100 tickets available (with 1,000+ allocation left) for the 6pm season ticket release would be incompetent to the extreme. Maybe people will finally get angry enough that changes are forced in our ticket office if that happens.

They couldn't mess up that badly, could they?

Cheers. Waiting until 6pm to get someone without 185 points a ticket relatively near me. It seems like the ticket site would let me purchase a second ticket for them on my account but I don't want to chance my one being cancelled. Matches, aside from Wembley etc, being allocated seating when tickets are released in stages like this, at one per person until general sale, is incredibly stupid.
"The system hadn't been stress tested before release." I find that bewilderingly lazy to be honest.
I read The Owls ticket arrangements for their match with us. They release tickets to STs in 6 steps dependent on how many points you have, 2 steps per day. But with a warning you can only buy in the same step. So if you want to buy a pair of tickets you may have to wait until a lower step is open. They have been doing it for years, that is how the system works. They also say how many points a Vale ticket is worth, possibly less than travelling to Plymouth would sound reasonable.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Archived