onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby Tickets.

ollyandpatch

Advert

I tried get mine and my daughter tickets, her season ticket is supposed to be linked to my account but can only buy one, going have send the mrs up first thing get our tickets as I work 6 till 6. Does anyone know how many coaches vale are putting on? only two on the site 

Apologies for my ignorance but how do so many people have 185 points, I would have thought in order to get this, you would have had been every away game and the Carabao cup match.  Just got my ticket having been every game but think there are going be some people who will miss out here, if we get 2700 which I expect, be a sell out no problem.

I'm.sure majority will get tickets no problem I'd love go but going Eleven in Sandyford that night watch ELO tribute band so my lad will use my season ticket get one for himself .
Think it be a sell out when fixtures out this and Sheffield Wednesday will be fantastic away followings but having heard the 597 at Barnsley irrelevant how many go anywhere the noise level will be good if that 597 turn up everywhere UTV

Apologies for my ignorance but how do so many people have 185 points, I would have thought in order to get this, you would have had been every away game and the Carabao cup match.  Just got my ticket having been every game but think there are going be some people who will miss out here, if we get 2700 which I expect, be a sell out no problem.
Suppose you have 2 STs on your account, only use your ST to buy away tickets. But the other ST who may not go to many away games so doesn't need the points.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

10 hours ago, valefan79 said:

It's all an absolute mystery still. So far I've not missed a game and have 215 points. Yet my loyalty thing says I went to Barnsley and Burton on coach which I definitely didn't. 

It's like a lottery. There's a group of 6 or 7 of us who go. Three are ever present so far, yet one of us has only been to Burton yet has more points than the ever presents.

People are just regurgating the same issues time and time again. A really peculiar and flawed system for something that surely should be straightforward ?

So - I went on to order Derby and Peterborough tickets. I added a Derby ticket first and then it wouldn't let me add another for my son (said max order of 1 ticket online) . Went into the Peterborough tickets and it wouldn't let me order them either for same reason (I had 1 Derby ticket in basket and it said max order of 1 even though the other tickets were for a different match).... then if I go back in and do it as separate transactions it lets me order all three things (logging in and out each time) you then need to be careful that someone else doesn't buy the seat next to you in the interim. So I assume that they have applied some sort of global rule that if you have a Derby ticket in the basket you cant add any more.... needs sorting out. Bonkers.

Why have only 822 tickets been released for the Derby game? Where is block L? Has that been allocated to the super fans on coach 1 or corporate who don't have to do anything to get away tickets? Do the club intend to release blocks A,B & C upper and A lower before 6pm today? There are about 10 isolated tickets left as it stands.

Why would you not release all the tickets in one go, so that those with enough loyalty points to buy at this point have a chance of getting seats together? Do the club really think there's a chance that we won't sell out whatever allocation they give us? Once again it's a farse. Holding back thousands of tickets for "friends and staff of the club" in the side stand at Wembley was beyond a joke. Once again our ticket management has been lacking for this fixture.

4 minutes ago, AMF said:

Why have only 822 tickets been released for the Derby game? Where is block L? Has that been allocated to the super fans on coach 1 or corporate who don't have to do anything to get away tickets? Do the club intend to release blocks A,B & C upper and A lower before 6pm today? There are about 10 isolated tickets left as it stands.

Why would you not release all the tickets in one go, so that those with enough loyalty points to buy at this point have a chance of getting seats together? Do the club really think there's a chance that we won't sell out whatever allocation they give us? Once again it's a farse. Holding back thousands of tickets for "friends and staff of the club" in the side stand at Wembley was beyond a joke. Once again our ticket management has been lacking for this fixture.

It’s a waste of time mate they treat ordinary fans like <ovf censored> only bothered about corporate and friends 

14 minutes ago, AMF said:

Checks out. Block L conspicuously not made available.

639C48F5-5E4A-47FE-BCBB-D594F2268B2E.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

It’s a waste of time mate they treat ordinary fans like <ovf censored> only bothered about corporate and friends 

With respect l think that's grossly unfair. Whilst there have definitely been problems with ticketing, the overall engagement with old and new fans has been a breath of fresh air. If there's one owner in the entire football pyramid who understands the importance of rank-and-file supporters it's Carol Shanahan.

I imagine it's to help the ticket office as they need to attach a specific ticket to a purchase.  If we had all 1.8K to choose from it would logistically be very difficult to be rifling through all the blocks to allocate tickets to purchases from the off.  It's exactly how I'd do it.  Add to that perhaps instruction from Derby themselves to ensure that if we don't sell out it's whole blocks that don't sell rather than spread over the whole corner we've been allocated.

The Wembley ticket allocation was done in exactly the same way.  

In previous seasons you'd get the ticket allocated based on where you were in the queue - we don't get to choose from 1800 this season but we do get to choose from what has been made on sale to date.

Buy a ticket - support the team and enjoy it.  Stop asking for things that no one in their right mind would try to provide for you - they are trying to run a business and service thousands of customers - allow them to make some elements more organised / easier to manage.  

Away ticket purchases this season are light years away from last year - it's not perfect but credit is due

29 minutes ago, smithie said:

With respect l think that's grossly unfair. Whilst there have definitely been problems with ticketing, the overall engagement with old and new fans has been a breath of fresh air. If there's one owner in the entire football pyramid who understands the importance of rank-and-file supporters it's Carol Shanahan.

Yes, imagine if our club was owned by a faceless consortium. 

Archived