onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Loyalty Scheme Anomalies

Breadwinner

1 hour ago, jjvale_03 said:

'View My Details'

Fourth tab along 'Loyalty Points'

To buy a ticket, once you log in and go to the 'stadium view' there's a big tab saying 'promotional packages' - click on it and select your 22/23 membership and that will knock the £4 off any ticket you purchase.

Ps. Railway Stand and Lorne Street both sold out (as they will be in advance for most/all home games this season). So be quick if you want to get in the Paddock!

Also if you go on Current Tickets and scroll below your ST there is the option to release individual games, as I cant make the Bolton game I have released my seat, whether it has any effect I do not know, it may only be used by clubs that resell unused seats. But could release some seats bought for the child`s shirt offer.

Advert

24 minutes ago, Another shropshire valiant said:

I have just purchased my membership, will my membership number come separate or is it my order number? I’m looking to purchase tickets for tomorrow’s game (Bycars)

They will send the card out with your number on but you don't need it, just follow the steps above

2 hours ago, Platty said:
Just a little bit of a disappointment of the day, was that I tried to get tickets in the Lorne street for todays game on Monday. It showed sold out, besides the odd single ticket here and there.
Got tickets in the paddock in the end, but looking at the Lorne st stand there was a lot of available seats which was quite annoying.  Maybe due to safety. Not sure why ,as the Lorne street should be up to standard?
First time in (I cant remember) when I haven't been able to get tickets in the Lorne Street.

Need to get the Hamil end up and running for home fans ASAP In my humble opinion

Unused kids tickets and ST holders with something better to do.

Now there's a method of releasing your seat if you're not going to attend maybe that should be made a Port Vale LAW. Dock loyalty points if you don't attend haven't released your seat.

NOTE Transferred from Bolton Ticket thread as more appropriate

25 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

I suppose a potential problem with getting an u12 ticket rather than a season ticket would be if the seat next to yours isn't available. There are currently loads of empty seats you could move to but this may reduce if the u12 season ticket reservations were no longer reserved. If you are taking a young child the guarantee of knowing the person in front of you isn't foul mouthed and going to spend the whole game standing up making obscene gestures towards the opposition is quite important.

It is a conundrum I am glad it is not my job to solve.

Maybe free junior valiant membership with an option to buy them a ticket for a pound in a seat reserved up until a week before kick off. £15 if you want the shirt.

I must say I was surprised when I purchased Burton tickets that you could choose your seat, this must create a considerable amount of admin for the ticket office staff adding them onto the system for a one off. I assumed that you would pay for seated tickets and get whatever they sent you. Fine for Burton but what happens when we play at Hillsborough etc.

Copied from Capacity thread

On 11/08/2022 at 17:58, glenpvfc said:

I would think once they have the hang of it then it will automatically recognise you are a member and give the discount but for now, I've made this, hopefully it should help some of you

tickets.png

Thanks mate.  After purchasing bolton tickets as a member with very little mither,  myself and my daughter ( on behalf of my grandson)  spent nearly 2 hours over Friday evening/ Saturday morning,  before we could get Portsmouth tickets with the membership reduction.  It drove us bloody crazy and I think we blocked ( hopefully temporarily?) about 4 seats.  Can't go through that regularly,  thought we had cracked it. Wouldn't even recognise my password,  had to create another,  that wouldn't work!!  Then the old one suddenly did??  Rang the club, admittedly at 5 to 5,  got " cut off", then no one would pick up.  Absolute shambles,   I had to have a few glasses to calm down,  lol.

Your advice might help next time,  thank you mate. 

6 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Thanks mate.  After purchasing bolton tickets as a member with very little mither,  myself and my daughter ( on behalf of my grandson)  spent nearly 2 hours over Friday evening/ Saturday morning,  before we could get Portsmouth tickets with the membership reduction.  It drove us bloody crazy and I think we blocked ( hopefully temporarily?) about 4 seats.  Can't go through that regularly,  thought we had cracked it. Wouldn't even recognise my password,  had to create another,  that wouldn't work!!  Then the old one suddenly did??  Rang the club, admittedly at 5 to 5,  got " cut off", then no one would pick up.  Absolute shambles,   I had to have a few glasses to calm down,  lol.

Your advice might help next time,  thank you mate. 

They can’t make it too easy for us to hand money over, that just wouldn’t be Vale.

Archived