onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Over it now life goes on yesterday was poor something gone on at club maybe they can not afford go up and only have a league 2 budget and maybe the players were told they were not getting bonuses for finishing in top 3 .

Who knows whatever it is will come out if we do not get  in play offs .

We need one point or Sutton lose /draw if someone told me that at start of season I'd have thought you were bonkers a whole squad of new players mostly etc so in  light of that and last 3 giveaways other than that a ok season .

What annoyed me the most yesterday and last bank holiday Monday is that as a fan/follower  is that when folk turn up like they have been doing for BR and NC games there hasn't been the kind of performances needed to keep them coming back .

It's all so very disappointing and will hit season ticket sales for sure .

So Exeter last game is not just important on sat for play offs it's important for Vales long term future regarding future support .

We will have one more home game then someday 

Give the fans that at least .

UTV 

I've said it before & I'll say it again. You post utter drivvle on a regular basis. Give your head a wobble.

Advert

4 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I've said it before & I'll say it again. You post utter drivvle on a regular basis. Give your head a wobble.

Who cares what you think I certainly do not .

Cannot say I read your posts so mutual coming back at you 

I think I am as upset and dissapointed as the next man. However I am trying to get things in perspective  in the very difficult circumstances we found ourselves in overall we have not done to badly. I think if we manage to scrape into the play offs I just can't see us progressing.  If we do get into the playoffs then maybe we all don't attend as we can't seem to play in front of a crowd. Looking back on the season the goalkeeping situation has lost us quite a few points and gifted our rivals a few extra. I don't think we will have the turn over of players this next season so we may be a bit more consistent and start off on the front foot.

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Over it now life goes on yesterday was poor something gone on at club maybe they can not afford go up and only have a league 2 budget and maybe the players were told they were not getting bonuses for finishing in top 3 .

Who knows whatever it is will come out if we do not get  in play offs .

We need one point or Sutton lose /draw if someone told me that at start of season I'd have thought you were bonkers a whole squad of new players mostly etc so in  light of that and last 3 giveaways other than that a ok season .

What annoyed me the most yesterday and last bank holiday Monday is that as a fan/follower  is that when folk turn up like they have been doing for BR and NC games there hasn't been the kind of performances needed to keep them coming back .

It's all so very disappointing and will hit season ticket sales for sure .

So Exeter last game is not just important on sat for play offs it's important for Vales long term future regarding future support .

We will have one more home game then someday 

Give the fans that at least .

UTV 

The club are in the best position off the pitch than they have ever been even during the john rudge years when they were generating money  through his dealings in the transfer market. These are owners that kept us afloat during covid and pumped 1 million into the football club and keep banging on about wanting to see the club in the championship!! 

6 minutes ago, JimmyPVFC said:

The club are in the best position off the pitch than they have ever been even during the john rudge years when they were generating money  through his dealings in the transfer market. These are owners that kept us afloat during covid and pumped 1 million into the football club and keep banging on about wanting to see the club in the championship!! 

What's up with the players then I do not get it .

Every Vale fan in every workplace is going get laughed at today and we are in danger of laughing stock to humiliation laughing stock if do not secure minimum play offs .

I do not get it  I am  trying understand what's gone on .

It's terrible  

1 minute ago, Breadwinner said:

Every Vale fan in every workplace is going get laughed at today and we are in danger of laughing stock to humiliation laughing stock if do not secure minimum play offs .

I do not get I'm trying understand what's gone on .

It's terrible 

They're human beings. It's football. Our time will come with the owners we now have in charge, just doesn't look like it was meant to be this season.

Having said that, we are still potentially 3 x games away from our first ever trip to the new Wembley & a playoff final for the first time since 1994.

Perspective. 

2 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I do not get it  I am  trying understand what's gone on .

It's terrible  

We all asking the same questions after colchester and then they went on that amazing run. From looking at the matches recently the performances are not to dissimilar to some of the games during the winning run. What us obvious is we are now making alot of elementary defensive mistakes. In my opinion when were struggling Crosby said he was gonna bring his centre halfs into the game more push them up which worked as we seemed to have an extra man at times and we penned teams in. I think teams have found us out someone else alluded to this on the forum and they are prepared to give the likes of nathen smith the ball limit his options and because hes a defender with poor distribution he is giving the ball away. Bottom line is m8 we been found out all managers will look at why we winning suddenly having looked pretty ordinary and nullifie the threat. And the good managers Joey and Flynn did that and the exter bloke will probably do the same. When u are winning u are there to be shot down and we have been.

Guest Vale at home
23 hours ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Absolutely embarrassing. Total bottle job in front of "sell out crowd"..On TV to top it all off as well. Had so many text for this its untrue. We didn't look like a good team at all.  Rubbish. We aren't going up watching that tripe, nor do we deserve to

Yes I agree . 

13 minutes ago, jeffers said:

MAYBE you are trying to construct something in your head…. just leave it out unless you have facts

OK I apologise for that .

So many angry let down emotions going through me at the moment .

Couldn't get out the ground quick enough yesterday at final whistle thousands more the same all with a disbelieving face and going WTFWT.

UTV 

35 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

OK I apologise for that .

So many angry let down emotions going through me at the moment .

Couldn't get out the ground quick enough yesterday at final whistle thousands more the same all with a disbelieving face and going WTFWT.

UTV 

I came off 5 mins before the end feeling exactly the way did the players come out out with their families or were they to embarrassed and stayed in the changing rooms till everybody had gone 

7 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I came off 5 mins before the end feeling exactly the way did the players come out out with their families or were they to embarrassed and stayed in the changing rooms till everybody had gone 

Sorry you felt the need.  It was nice to stay and applaud Carol & Kevin and show some love for Daryl and family as they walked around the pitch.

36 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

It’s a pity more didn’t show their appreciation to the players and staff for a hard season and instead let the last 3 games cloud their judgment. It was nice to see the manager out on the pitch. 

Archived