• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Port Vale v Crawley Town

Advert:

Just now, valiant_593 said:

Have you watched the last few games? 

delighted to be in front, hopefully push in and finish them off now 

Yeah and there is more than a few good reasons for our drop off in form. Team needs support more than ever and not slating. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PV1973 said:

Ten minutes in the knicker wetters were already out on here. We’ve grown into the game and are starting to play much better. 

Forgot you can’t comment about vale starting bad. Love this forum. I’ll stay off now don’t want upset you pal 

Advert:

Just now, WV said:

Yeah and there is more than a few good reasons for our drop off in form. Team needs support more than ever and not slating. 

It’s a forum. I’m at the game supporting but I don’t think me commenting on the opposition scoring makes a difference 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Ten minutes in the knicker wetters were already out on here. We’ve grown into the game and are starting to play much better. 

1-0 down after 10 mins and the season is over yet again. Surprised they are at the game as the season was over last week as well

Edited by WV
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Can I just say that maybe old lady L is actually shining on us for once. Stone has been awesome.

Notice we are trying to play to the touchline again with cutbacks - NICE. Hearts in me mouth though with the defence. Would LOVE to hear Yems HT talk 😆

Advert:

We look so much better with the extra man in midfield being given the license to make forward runs. Could see as soon as the equaliser went in it looked like a big weight lifted off the players. Need to not be complacent and look to add to it now.

Back 3 though unsure if they are marking zonal or player. We can get pulled around and Wozza is not  the best right back and Hussey is doing what he does. Do miss Conlon in midfield . Have to play who you have (Cass, Jones, Gibbo unavailable).  We are winning so lets just support the Black and White army. UTV and tc all

7 minutes ago, ginginator said:

some save from Stone

Really good strike, to be fair.  After a really poor start we have grown into the game.  Game is balanced with both sides looking capable of making a mistake.  Our back 3 are getting stretched too often when they break.

1 minute ago, ginginator said:

Back 3 though unsure if they are marking zonal or player. We can get pulled around and Wozza is not  the best right back and Hussey is doing what he does. Do miss Conlon in midfield . Have to play who you have (Cass, Jones, Gibbo unavailable).  We are winning so lets just support the Black and White army. UTV and tc all

What is Jones’ status at the moment, is it long term?  Don’t recall seeing him since November.

Advert:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

What is Jones’ status at the moment, is it long term?  Don’t recall seeing him since November.

Have to ask those in the know, think he is fit, unsure if anything behind the scenes, cant see that myself

see above:) ty Hobbs

Edited by ginginator

As others have said, really grown into it as the half went on. Wilson and Garrity in particular. Only gripe for me is Smith. He's actually getting worse with the ball at his feet.

• Like 1