onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Advert

34 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

So the new manager is Frank Sinclair apparently and they have named Danny Pugh as a decoy ,is that what I'm reading and hearing .

His he not a centre half who played for Chelsea  so how come if he is a former top league appearing player  (not player although he may have being as I haven't followed his career I wouldn't know  whether he was any good or not  but must be to play in top league though ).

So I ask this question if he is so good why are our defence breached so easily so often since he come into the club .

I hear he is the one taking training so I will give him the benefit of ths doubt for now let's hope he knows what needs to change and which players need to be shown the door .

As a fan I could tell him but I do not get paid to do that ,a football forum is for views and opinions nothing more .

Folk argue fervently on here  I have no idea why its not worth arguing about ,but we will all still be loving the Vale when these players are long gone but be nice look back on 2021 and say oh my goodness werent the Vale good that year.

So message for players and management make sure that's the case. 

Well, I'd suggest that what you're reading and hearing is absolute <ovf censored> nonsense. I'd also suggest that people's messages and open letters on here directed to players and managers aren't going to be looked at, especially when they're written by someone who'll probably soon propose we play Visser and Manny up front.

2 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Well, I'd suggest that what you're reading and hearing is absolute <ovf censored> nonsense. I'd also suggest that people's messages and open letters on here directed to players and managers aren't going to be looked at, especially when they're written by someone who'll probably soon propose we play Visser and Manny up front.

Lol your a bundle of happiness ain't you ,and to be honest what I put on here is to lighten the mood and why not ,folk who lack imagination have no life anyway, my imagination is one of Vale finding a way win every game by trying different players in different formations .

Are you related to Askey 4-3 -3 and all .

I wasn't demanding anything from Carol. All I was expressing was a sincere hope that the recruitment process doesn't take too long that it creates timing problems for any new manager to achieve the squad re-balancing that's necessary in the January transfer window. 
No worries bud, my first sentence wasn't aimed at either you or your post, more so at the numpties who think Carol should be telling US everyone she sneezes .
Personally I would happily see us sign no-one this transfer window and instead take the time to get the right manager in for the long term good of the club.
Yes it would be nice to appoint someone tomorrow and have time for some transfers but if we have to wait to get the right candidate then so be it.
Just my opinion bud, no more or less valid than yours or anyone else's

When I looked at the bookies favourites on Tuesday I was quite confident we are heading in the right direction and there was some good names in the mix...

Alexander, Cowley, Grayson, Pearson and Atkins.

I look today and the favourites are

Sinclair, Heskey, Pugh and Murray

I do fear for Vales survival this season.

8 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

When I looked at the bookies favourites on Tuesday I was quite confident we are heading in the right direction and there was some good names in the mix...

It's a good job the bookies aren't selecting the next manager then, isn't it?

20 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Lol your a bundle of happiness ain't you ,and to be honest what I put on here is to lighten the mood and why not ,folk who lack imagination have no life anyway, my imagination is one of Vale finding a way win every game by trying different players in different formations .

Are you related to Askey 4-3 -3 and all .

I quite like your team selections, no offence intended.

18 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Are the bookies reading onevalefan 😳

53 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

True but equally Mick McCarthy Is available at 25/1. 

Sinclair. Heskey and Pugh are favourites  because they have recent links to the club. I doubt Carol is going around tipping people off. 

30 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

I do hope they are wrong but the bookies rarely are. 

Well Adams was a late applicant and non existent in the betting at the time of his first appointment. Gannon was not a favourite either and was on par with people like Glenn Roader. 

Archived