5 minutes ago, Doha said:

What would you have preferred? :laugh:

If that were my logo, I would prefer something that looked complete and relevant to the business - not the last 2 letters of Kiss's logo! 🙃

I have to commend the marketing team again on how they have staggered the home and away shirt release. Now everyone is wondering what is coming next. It’s like a new David Bowie album coming out;  you know whatever happens it won’t be dull.

Edited by Richie D.

Great strip, popped up to get my lad both the home and keeper top, he’s over the moon with them. I also popped into the stadium to see the seats! OMG, what an amazing job to see, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, they are definitely leaving a legacy at the club, Carol and Clare welcomed me into the stadium, talked about what was going on, the shop was very busy midday!!! It must be one of the best selling kits so far and great to see so much stock... remember the days where standard sizes would run out with days....

Massive thanks to all at the club, we are going places!

1 hour ago, Valiant62 said:

When and where can I get my hands on one of those sexy face masks?

They were from Dick Dale who does the vale park beano, there was only 100 and they sold out pretty quick.

They are not the Dick Dale ones. I was fortunate enough to get a couple of those and they sold out within a day or so of being announced.
Looking closely the club ones look to be higher spec ones.

56 minutes ago, andy jones said:

They are not the Dick Dale ones. I was fortunate enough to get a couple of those and they sold out within a day or so of being announced.
Looking closely the club ones look to be higher spec ones.

I realised after seeing gin Ginginators post that there was some other ones, I got 2 of the Dick Dale ones also.

Initially I was unsure about the shirt. However having had it and seen it in the flesh I love it. As others have said, it’ll be a classic.

Just the latest instalment of the incredible job everyone at the club is doing. Thanks to all.

Normal shirt.

BannerLarge.jpg

Shirt badly photoshopped (and in low res to hide the bad photoshop) so the bottom row of lines are no longer off centre.

What do you think?

IITo5ZH.jpg

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Normal shirt.

BannerLarge.jpg

Shirt badly photoshopped (and in low res to hide the bad photoshop) so the bottom row of lines are no longer off centre.

What do you think?

IITo5ZH.jpg

I'd have just gone with that

20200811_235734.jpg

wasn't over excited by the shirt , but unlike others didn't go into meltdown  !! But my wife bought it for me for my birthday and to be fair it looks better  in the flesh and on , also its not one of the boring templates knocking around . word of warning , if you had a top last season go a size up , they are smaller and no its not the affect of lockdown !!!

9 hours ago, Doha said:

86zZUq4.jpg

Think his image would look better on the shorts. On the backside as that’s what he talked out of or on the front because he’s just a massive c**k