Cheltenham tickets on sale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's your view but I'm a season ticket holder who put money into the club upfront when the prices were first announced. The fact I and others did this allowed the owners to budget for the season a

This whole debate has been caused by a freak selling out of the 8000 in no time for Man City. Contributory factors, admission price of a tenner, first big cup game in years, not far to travel.

We only have the one game mate Scunny 

Advert:

We should sell out if we're serious about our team making at least the play offs, propa 6 pointer is this, 1400 at this stage of the season is not a big ask, if you conner make it then fair enough, but if its a case of, I dunner think I'll bother, then its time to reconsider 

• Like 2

Advert:

Only 400 sold but go on general sale tomorrow. I reckon between 600 to 800 will go. It does say no pay on the day available but I'd imagine that will change if we dont sell that many more tickets. Not winning on saturday has probably stopped a few people going plus the next away game is at oldham where I'm presuming something like 1500 will go too. 

4 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

Only 400 sold but go on general sale tomorrow. I reckon between 600 to 800 will go. It does say no pay on the day available but I'd imagine that will change if we dont sell that many more tickets. Not winning on saturday has probably stopped a few people going plus the next away game is at oldham where I'm presuming something like 1500 will go too. 

Tend to agree with your comments but still think we may well take 800 - 1000.

Advert:

I'm a little disappointed with the response to this game.  After 2,300 at Walsall I was hoping we'd take four figures again here.  90 Miles down the motorway and a great chippy just along the road.  What's not to like?!

At the Supporters Club meeting last week Carol was asking what the club could do ensure that regular fans got tickets for the last few away games because if we continue in the play off places, demand might well exceed supply for some of the games, especially the last one at Plymouth.  If the response to the Cheltenham game is anything to go by it shouldn't be a problem though which is a bit sad.

I believe the Ticket Office are keeping a record of who is purchasing tickets for Saturday and the ticket stubs may well be useful at some future date.  I appreciate that finances are an issue with away games but I hope enough of us will make the effort when the club needs our support more than ever at this time.

To misquote Delia, come on Valiants, let's be 'aving you!

• Like 2

I, too, Jean, am a bit disappointed at the response for this game.

I understand about fans finances etc but this is an easy stadium to get to and the lads need us behind them more so then ever now if we want to attempt to get a play off place.

Cheltenham are a team in form too and this is a ground in a lovely part of the country.  Come on Valiants, get yourselves interested, make the effort to back the Team.

• Like 2

Just ordered mine. This is the first time I've ordered tickets since returning to the UK last year. I was told I'm now registered and my purchases will be taken into account when buying tickets in the future. So it's seems like Jacko51 is right.