Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
butt lane vale fan

Boxes and Sponsorship.

Mainly  due to the close season sale of the club, There will be plenty of time for chat with fans to discuss such things as the season progresses.

3 minutes ago, tisdeano said:

How do we raise the dress codes in the stands ?

Only allow home shirts to be worn?

3 minutes ago, tisdeano said:

I will add that to the list of suggestions emoji16.png

Must remember to get my 90s top washed then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geosname said:

If smart casual dress is the code..... can men wear them?

Lots of men wore battle-dress

I have been fortunate enough to watch football within the Corporate Hospitality at various grounds. It's fair to say that the Vales has been the worst by some way. That's both in food and the surroundings. I congratulate the new owners for try to improve standards in all aspects of the club, including this important part of revenue generation.

On 05/08/2019 at 15:09, TheSage said:

Perhaps we can also adopt Rees-Mogg's rules on English grammar! 😉

On this site...…...🤣

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Yeah I was agreeing with you haha. Was referring to a few of the comments both on here & Facebook. I think the protest comment on here was sarcastic though, unsure.

You are right to be unsure my good fellow.  Let me quote from my bible, the Social Media For Dummies guide book, the first rule of social media:

“1). Everyone, at all times, must post the gospel truth.”

This is the Law 👍

3 hours ago, jjvale_03 said:

'We've got low standards, and that's the way we like heet

Just corrected that for you. We’re not feral you know? We pronounce our haitches round these parts. 👍

I have been fortunate enough to watch football within the Corporate Hospitality at various grounds. It's fair to say that the Vales has been the worst by some way. That's both in food and the surroundings. I congratulate the new owners for try to improve standards in all aspects of the club, including this important part of revenue generation.

Me too, the 100% sell out is excellent

3 hours ago, Inny said:

So scope to expand in the future building on the sell-out

On 06/08/2019 at 06:04, CAVALIER said:

The meaning being that Bratt introduced this I recall for the posh seats only (not boxes). Thanks for your comment. 

Ok sorry pal 

Not like the club in Hanley that had a notice on the door 'gentlemen must wear lounge suites'. Drop off area for the furniture van provided. 

I'll tell you what does my head in. Last season i had a table in the Bailey Lounge a couple of times. You get a seat outside with the deal. My mrs was ill but still came. She wanted to watch from inside but they will not let you watch the game through the window at any cost. There are 2 blokes who are proper hypocritical arseholes who stop you. Then the second you walk out of the room they go to the window and watch the match.

I thought the point of hospitality was to be able to watch from inside or outside

They say that the police fine the club if someone gets seen with a drink in their hand. One of my guests, an old bloke who only drinks tea, and they wouldnt let him.watch either. One of the matches was on a very cold day in February.

I spent over 2 grand on hospitalty last season. That alone is enough money to change the glass to tinted so plod cant see you having a pint 

Edited by Gungho_ED