Boxes and Sponsorship.

butt lane vale fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No blue jeans. I presume they mean tatty light ones. Fair enough. Very dark navy or black jeans and an Oxford Shirt is smart casual in every professional/workplace setting going, they can't have an issue with that.

Not a dig but being honest if I was paying out good money you should be allowed to dress as you wish,within reason of course,whats wrong with jeans and a hoody? only my opinion and I know a lot wont agree but its dress codes that stop me from going in a box to watch any football even when offered free tickets...its a footy match

2 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Not a dig but being honest if I was paying out good money you should be allowed to dress as you wish,within reason of course,whats wrong with jeans and a hoody? only my opinion and I know a lot wont agree but its dress codes that stop me from going in a box to watch any football even when offered free tickets...its a footy match

To be fair, this is pretty common practice at a lot of clubs.  A mate of mine has a severely disabled son.  On the lad's 18th birthday my mate booked at box at St James' Park and he had to get special permission for the lad to wear a Newcastle shirt.

Great idea. It's a simple step to help improve standards throughout the club. If we want to target large corporates I believe they would want to see an element of professionalism and standards. Previously it was like a school canteen.

Great idea. It's a simple step to help improve standards throughout the club. If we want to target large corporates I believe they would want to see an element of professionalism and standards. Previously it was like a school canteen.

Great idea if they had given people the chance to decide, its now forced upon them.

Unprofessional, I expect better.

Archived