onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Online Tickets

PureVale

Advert

For Salford I heard that the priority is to be given to Season Ticket Holders who travel on the clubs official coaches, which is in my humble opinion quite reasonable ......as it would generate money for the club.   Though I did wonder what about those who may try and book the coach and not be season ticket holders. Might be worth the club putting out an official statement.

30 minutes ago, Santa said:

Christ I hope not. Will start sourcing tickets in the home end in that case. 

Don't think it will be many, I think it means the REGULAR travellers who go everywhere by coach, not everyone who books for that game.

The club only take one official coach to most away games, so that’s what, 58.a fairer way would be to sell to fans that buy tickets for all the away games from the club shop, shouldn’t be difficult given they ask for your name and address when purchasing. I go every away game but only 2 or 3 per season on the official coach.

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

The club only take one official coach to most away games, so that’s what, 58.a fairer way would be to sell to fans that buy tickets for all the away games from the club shop, shouldn’t be difficult given they ask for your name and address when purchasing. I go every away game but only 2 or 3 per season on the official coach.

Why not an away supporters loyalty card/club recording tickets bought, not difficult with computers

8 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Why not an away supporters loyalty card/club recording tickets bought, not difficult with computers

Exactly my point, I’ve bought tickets from the club ticket office for every away game for the past 4 seasons, and as I say, they always ask my name and address all they need to do is save that info, job done.

19 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Exactly my point, I’ve bought tickets from the club ticket office for every away game for the past 4 seasons, and as I say, they always ask my name and address all they need to do is save that info, job done.

If Synetics can come up with some computerised loyalty program then it would make great sense.  I have noticed that over the last few months many many Vale fans have been offering the club 100s of ways of raising funds for the club but someone on here has said that the club only takes 1 coach to away matches ...... Consider if they chose to take 10 to the Salford match which would equate to 530 tickets, assuming 53 seater coaches which would mean a hell of a lot of revenue for the club.  I'm sure the police would be happy with the coaches coming from one source and may even suggest that the club considers putting the full allocation, or very near, on the club coaches. The club could perhaps set aside one coach load of tickets for the regular coach that I believe goes from the New Inn or similar venue.  Whilst I don't advocate this scenario even the less intelligent should be able to see that the club could maximise income for this match and after all we are always looking for way for the club to generate revenue. Who disagrees with the Vale maximising its income potential?    Discuss.

That penalises folk like myself who can't think of anything worse than going on an official coach. 

I generally go on train or if too expensive will drive.

I don't want some annoying twonk talking tripe and munching crisps in my ear on a 4 hour journey thank you. 

Sadly the Salford situation was inevitable as it's the first game most will go to. Be very interesting once an announcement is made 

That penalises folk like myself who can't think of anything worse than going on an official coach. 
I generally go on train or if too expensive will drive.
I don't want some annoying twonk talking tripe and munching crisps in my ear on a 4 hour journey thank you. 
Sadly the Salford situation was inevitable as it's the first game most will go to. Be very interesting once an announcement is made 

It also penalises people who live outside the area. I live in Birmingham and go to most away games but it makes no sense to get the official coach.

5 minutes ago, Jacob_123 said:

It also penalises people who live outside the area. I live in Birmingham and go to most away games but it makes no sense to get the official coach.

Agreed, there are lots of people whose only chance of seeing the Vale is when they are playing away. I know they can go in the home end but then miss the chance of meeting travelling Vale fans during the match for a song or two.

Archived