1 hour ago, Danish Valiant said:

How do the sizes run this season? Do I have to go a size or two up as usual? 

Same sizing as the previous Errea stuff. If you take your normal size, expect it to be a bit tight but about wearable. 

Got both shirts on Saturday and they're (as expected) excellent quality. Club shop was really busy, plenty queuing to get their names and numbers. As others have said, the away shirt is a lot golder than it looked on the photoshoots. Home shirt is my favourite of the two, only two core colours of clack and white... as it should be.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Same sizing as the previous Errea stuff. If you take your normal size, expect it to be a bit tight but about wearable. 

Got both shirts on Saturday and they're (as expected) excellent quality. Club shop was really busy, plenty queuing to get their names and numbers. As others have said, the away shirt is a lot golder than it looked on the photoshoots. Home shirt is my favourite of the two, only two core colours of clack and white... as it should be.

Very see through though the material I noticed!

The Away one is much more gold than it looks I agree, almost Wolves level! Looks good.

3 hours ago, jjvale_03 said:

Obviously you're built slightly different to me JJ but I find Erreá is like Superdry , only without the mid-life crisis.

Take your normal size and go up one. 

Edited by Santa
  • Haha 1

Good flow of fans picking up season tickets today and then buying merchandise in the shop.

I love the goalies jersey (not the red one, can't get myself to wear red!). Bought the blue/green one for Home games and the away strip too looks great so got one for my away days trips.

Sizing is a bit haphazard though. Got different size for each shirt due to being able to try the shirts on in the cubicle in the corner.

Togged up now and can't wait for Saturday!