onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

Advert

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The arrogance is bluster. He isn't as invulnerable as he likes to think.

But only he can decide to sell - whatever the protests, he still has the potential just to run the club out of existence

really feel the end is nigh for the Vale :angry:

With all respect mate that is ludicrous. He has repeatedly behaved obnoxiously and turned bids down prior to fans being on his back or protesting.

This guy has thicker skin than the fattest rhino in Africa.

I understand. I just think his mind set is that the fans hate me and are even protesting. I'll show them who's got the power!

I'm not dissing the protests and although I wasn't for it, they've potentially done more harm than good by the looks of it.

One of the offers was in total around 4.6 million according to RS. Completely flabbergasted he has flatly refused and then insulted Carole with those disparaging remarks. If anyone defends him they need their heads examining. He is a despot of the worst kind and the pressure needs to be ramped up.

I just don't know how his mind ticks. The majority of fans ( and I think it is nearly all of the fans ) want him gone. This was an easy way for him to recoup more than he has put into the club and have a much easier life. Great news that Synetics still have the will to take us on. I think their offer is more than fair and reasonable, which is more than can be said for the fat despicable piece of work that Smurthwaite is.

I think it's more a case of milking every penny, running us into the ground and selling off all the assets.

He wants us out of existence I'm absolutely convinced of it.

I don't think that's a million miles away and we may have to reconcile ourselves to it. Unpopular owners are difficult to remove - as history attests. Far better in my view, to control our own destiny. Easier said than done, I know, but there would be few things more satisfying than rising as a Phoenix club and leaving the present incumbent empty-handed. Otherwise, I can see this dragging on and on.

From what he said he wants the money in one go not stage payments. Seems happy enough taking the Hughill money in stage payments. Also if he is having to put 75k per month into the club like he said he is then the sooner he sells the sooner he is 75k per month better off. But hey the truth and what Norman says are strange bedfellows.

I understand. I just think his mind set is that the fans hate me and are even protesting. I'll show them who's got the power!

I'm not dissing the protests and although I wasn't for it, they've potentially done more harm than good by the looks of it.

Synetics offers were before the protests started!!!

Synetics offers were before the protests started!!!
Oh ok. I just think that if we had a representative such as Bede, who could just apologise for the mayhem. That might just go a little way towards him selling and accepting things.

Norman you've really disturbed a hornets nest now, there are now fans that thought the sunshine shone out of your big fat backside, have now turned against you, I hope you know you're messing about with the minds of dedicated football fans, who love this football club, and will do any thing to protect it. I just want to appeal to any hot headed Vale fans out there, to just keep your cool, and don't doe anything stupid, just keep any protest peaceful.

Wrong on two points. The ones who thought the sun shone out of his arse still do because they're thick as ****.

Secondly, I'd urge all Vale fans to up the militancy because pussyfooting around this turd isn't working and won't work.

From what he said he wants the money in one go not stage payments. Seems happy enough taking the Hughill money in stage payments. Also if he is having to put 75k per month into the club like he said he is then the sooner he sells the sooner he is 75k per month better off. But hey the truth and what Norman says are strange bedfellows.

So either Syntectics find the money upfront - probably unlikely - or they find a way of getting a sufficient loan elsewhere and pay Norman then the loan over time.

never tried getting a loan for 3.5 million so dont know how feasible that is :smile:

His statement implies, i think ( but who knows with him ) that he will only accept a one off all in payment

I believe you’re correct in that, but I wonder if he was paid £3.5 up front , would he sell? Plus the Hugill money later. That won’t happen anyway. He probably wouldn’t.

I think he wants to get out fast now, but with all the marbles in his pocket. He’s not interested in yearly payments.

Archived