onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

Advert

Unbelievable! The The none caring, none investing in quality footballers owner would turn down £4.65 million, and prefer to take the club to it's doom.

He would put the club out of business before accepting more than what it is worth and letting new owners hand out a life line.

No wonder that he is the most hated person ever to set foot in the Port Vale premises.:angry:

To me it's a case of he gets what the club is worth plus he gets paid back for his director's loan which arguably were for things like the failed Ribeiro experiment.

So in effect this bid would give him the value of the club PLUS his money back he wasted on things and yet he still wants more...

I don’t think it’s about ‘defending’ him, he should be openly talking about what he sees where the club is going, if it’s not Carole and co, then who and when will he sell up and much much more importantly what is his price?

What makes me think on this bid, is that he wants the rest of the Hugill money, the 3.5mill is realistically less of that income comes in. If the deal struck was £3.5mill and he can keep that incoming revenue, does that not meet his valuation?

Agreed it’s definitely now time for him to come out and discuss what he wants for the club or what his long term goals are for the success of the club.

I wonder if Synetics offered him the Hughil cash on top? I think they did last time?

Can’t believe what I’m reading. The man is a ******* idiot. I genuinely think he only wants to stay out of spite and because he is getting some kind of sick pleasure from destroying the club. Why would he not sell at a price which is twice what the club is worth and that would pretty move cover his investment? The man is a ***** of the highest. Just **** off Norman. You are not wanted.

After his comments to Mark Porter his comments now to Carol Shanahan are absolutely disgusting.

' Get back to your day job and continue your sterling work in the community'

Absolutely despicable bile, this bloke has got serious mental issues i swear to god.

Made up profiles, continual lies, abusing respected people.

Attacks in the street, knocked down by a car.

This bloke is one disturbed individual of that there can be no doubt.

Can’t believe what I’m reading. The man is a ******* idiot. I genuinely think he only wants to stay out of spite and because he is getting some kind of sick pleasure from destroying the club. Why would he not sell at a price which is twice what the club is worth and that would pretty move cover his investment? The man is a ***** of the highest. Just **** off Norman. You are not wanted.

Couldn't agree more.

He is playing a very dangerous game and it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone gives him an absolute pasting - it only takes one person to not be able to control their anger, and when you're talking about hundreds of people getting enraged by his actions, then its not that unlikely.

Essentially its a £3.9 million deal as looks as though Carol offered to just give him the 400k Hugill payment as a sweetner.

Why is he clinging on when that offer is far more than its actually worth?

We can only second guess mate what goes on in that disturbed head of his.

He is clearly making money out of Vale not losses as he always says.

No self-respecting business man acts how he does unless there is something to keep him at the club ( profit ).

If he had a Vale allegiance you could imagine him clinging on but this piece of vermin only has allegiances to his bulging wallet.

I saw the headline of "Synthetic Solutions" and "£3.5 million" and jumped for joy. They had paid over the odds but nightmare was over, just a case of can we stay in the league?

Alas no... Smurthwaite is truly touched in the head

I will also add that the Administrators are not coming out of these sad times with any dignity.

Keith Ryder and now this dumpling.

Can't remember the name of the guy, Bob Young was it ? , but shame on you .

Due diligence my a***

Perhaps this should be the next course of action.A letter of complaint to them with a copy to the Football League and any other national journalist looking into the running of football clubs.

Archived