onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke City donation???

wwindsor

As a result of these discussions, Stoke City have agreed to donate their share of the net proceeds from the gate towards the cost of repairs. Port Vale Chairman Norman Smurthwaite, would like to thank Stoke City for this kind gesture.

Donation gee thanks it wasnt your lot who caused all the damage then!!!!!

Advert

As a result of these discussions, Stoke City have agreed to donate their share of the net proceeds from the gate towards the cost of repairs. Port Vale Chairman Norman Smurthwaite, would like to thank Stoke City for this kind gesture.

Donation gee thanks it wasnt your lot who caused all the damage then!!!!!

How awfully decent of them.

So after the “pot” is split up, by my rough calculations that means that our delightful neighbours will “donate” around £30,000 to the Hamil repair bill.

No doubt the honourable Mr Coates will supplement the estimated £70,000 short fall out of his own deep pocket.

What a fine, upstanding member of the community he is.

By the way, is that a pink porcine flying over the former council stadium, or just a local fat cat ?

So after the “pot” is split up, by my rough calculations that means that our delightful neighbours will “donate” around £30,000 to the Hamil repair bill.

No doubt the honourable Mr Coates will supplement the estimated £70,000 short fall out of his own deep pocket.

By the way, is that a pink porcine flying over the former council stadium, or just a local fat cat.

I’m surprised if it is that much after deducting match expenses. It does say net proceeds. Cheapskates.

By the way, is that a pink porcine flying over the former council stadium, or just a local fat cat.

Quite a complex split after expenses, Vale have 45%, Stoke as an "invited" club, 25%, and pool 20%. If I was Smurf I would put a claim into the pool money as well.

if that's it for me repair the toilets sort the pa system out as for the damaged seats for now i'd use seating from the edges of the away end to replace the damaged ones its not that often we fill the away end these days so why spend on something we don't need to at the moment

Quite a complex split after expenses, Vale have 45%, Stoke as an "invited" club, 25%, and pool 20%. If I was Smurf I would put a claim into the pool money as well.

The pool actually gets 30% (10% plus 20% of the invited club’s share).

The split is calculated after the deduction of match day costs including the expenses of the Visiting Club, the ground, floodlighting of the playing pitch and ancillary lighting (not to exceed £200), advertising, printing, postage, police charges, turnstile operators, stewards, contribution to first aid helpers, costs of any goal line technology, and clearing the ground of snow.

So gate receipts of around £60-65k taking into account concessions. Expenses say about £20k leaves £40k. Stoke’s share equals 25% therefore about £10k.

Coates must have emptied the change out of his pockets at the last board meeting.

The pool actually gets 30% (10% plus 20% of the invited club’s share).

The split is calculated after the deduction of match day costs including the expenses of the Visiting Club, the ground, floodlighting of the playing pitch and ancillary lighting (not to exceed £200), advertising, printing, postage, police charges, turnstile operators, stewards, contribution to first aid helpers, costs of any goal line technology, and clearing the ground of snow.

So gate receipts of around £60-65k taking into account concessions. Expenses say about £20k leaves £40k. Stoke’s share equals 25% therefore about £10k.

Coates must have emptied the change out of his pockets at the last board meeting.

I think that £10k could be about right, i didn't realise that Stoke only got 25% - wonder if Norman knows this or is expecting nearly twice that? Also, no mention of the insurance position (not that iv'e read anyway)If it is insured, this would cover the excess, increase in next premium etc. If not, still a big hit for us.

Archived