onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 18/19

TylerB

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45088530

I don't think this will surprise anyone. I'd be shocked if the top two wasn't Man City and Liverpool unless either team gets a run of injuries.

I tend to agree but who knows what still might happen in the next 24 hours?

I can't see United fans settling for third or fourth best again.

Should be a very interesting season.

1. Man City

2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Man United

5. Spurs

6. Chelsea

18. Newcastle or Watford

19. Cardiff

20. Huddersfield

Man City have only purchased Mahrez, who will be a squad player, but they still have the best squad by a distance at the moment and whatever 11 they put out on the day will be frighteningly good. So you can't look past them again just as long as the players have the ame hunger and desire to do it all over again.

I've been pleased with the signings Liverpool have made. I think Shaqiri, with better players around him, will excel, and will be the replacement for Coutinho that Liverpool have missed on occasions since he left for Barcelona. Sturridge has looked like a player reborn during pre-season and will be an excellent option to have on the bench should he stay fit, while young player Curtis Jones and Nat Phillips have looked more than good enough to play a part and further strengthen the squad. Much will depend on Salah staying fit throughout the season though, as he's that good. If he does then I think Liverpool won't be anywhere near as far behind City as they were.

United's transfer window has been bang average at best, but although they still have a good squad of players a lot of the players seem uneasy about playing for Mourinho in such a negative manner. Can anyone say that any United player has genuinely improved under his guidance? Apart from Howjy, obviously, but he doesn't count.

Fulham have bought some good players and could well suprise a few, but I think Wolves are the team to watch this season and think they'll will finish top 10 comfortably. Everton have also signed a couple of good players and suddenly look a lot stronger than they generally have, though Richarlison had about 4 good games for Watford and I have a feeling he will wind up a massive waste of money and one of the flops of the season.

Wolves, bottom 3? Be very surprised if they don’t finish in the top half, far better than Newcastle were when they went up and spent very wisely.

1.Man City

2.Liverpool

3.Spurs

4.Man United

5.Chelsea

6.Everton

18.Watford

19.Huddersfield

20.Cardiff

My guesses, be interesting to see what does happen.

1. Man City

2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Man United

5. Spurs

6. Chelsea

18. Newcastle or Watford

19. Cardiff

20. Huddersfield

Man City have only purchased Mahrez, who will be a squad player, but they still have the best squad by a distance at the moment and whatever 11 they put out on the day will be frighteningly good. So you can't look past them again just as long as the players have the ame hunger and desire to do it all over again.

I've been pleased with the signings Liverpool have made. I think Shaqiri, with better players around him, will excel, and will be the replacement for Coutinho that Liverpool have missed on occasions since he left for Barcelona. Sturridge has looked like a player reborn during pre-season and will be an excellent option to have on the bench should he stay fit, while young player Curtis Jones and Nat Phillips have looked more than good enough to play a part and further strengthen the squad. Much will depend on Salah staying fit throughout the season though, as he's that good. If he does then I think Liverpool won't be anywhere near as far behind City as they were.

United's transfer window has been bang average at best, but although they still have a good squad of players a lot of the players seem uneasy about playing for Mourinho in such a negative manner. Can anyone say that any United player has genuinely improved under his guidance? Apart from Howjy, obviously, but he doesn't count.

Fulham have bought some good players and could well suprise a few, but I think Wolves are the team to watch this season and think they'll will finish top 10 comfortably. Everton have also signed a couple of good players and suddenly look a lot stronger than they generally have, though Richarlison had about 4 good games for Watford and I have a feeling he will wind up a massive waste of money and one of the flops of the season.

:laugh:Readers,please note ,this post was made before Tylerla had taken his medication.

Archived