onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite: Railway bar coming this summer but Lorne St work on hold…

News Feed

The club is on its knees, with a decrepit stadium, abject squad, and losing 140k a month.

The last thing we need is a new pub.

I'm moaning as if Norm is willing to put the money up to do this there are a million other things he could do to benefit us, instead of helping the 1500 who sit in the Paddock get a drink.

We can't even afford the same coloured seats or floodlighting, but we can afford a new pub?

Get a grip lad

Your the one who needs get a grip. Think your always right. Go do your protest mate.

A pub may actually make us a bit of money, but never mind. It's Norms idea so it's a load of ********. Maybe he thinks it could help the fact that we're losing 140k a month? Having the same coloured seats dosent do that and basically means f all. It's not that expensive it improves the facilities which we've been in dire need for for ages. I don't see a downside....

Advert

Your the one who needs get a grip. Think your always right. Go do your protest mate.

A pub may actually make us a bit of money, but never mind. It's Norms idea so it's a load of ********. Maybe he thinks it could help the fact that we're losing 140k a month? Having the same coloured seats dosent do that and basically means f all. It's not that expensive it improves the facilities which we've been in dire need for for ages. I don't see a downside....

Surely it's a question of priorities. If you have a house where the roof is leaking badly wouldn't it be a bit daft to spend your money on landscaping the garden??

Surely it's a question of priorities. If you have a house where the roof is leaking badly wouldn't it be a bit daft to spend your money on landscaping the garden??

It is I agree and obviously the priority should be next seasons squad. I wouldn't call it daft as it has potential and the club is in desperate need for better facilities. Hopefully he backs aspin in the summer as well as this.

Not if people are paying a fair bit to view your garden and maybe buy food and drink. If the profits are then used to then mend the roof, there will be a little earner for the future. All hypothetical of course, I still expect to be drinking in Burslem next winter.

Not if people are paying a fair bit to view your garden and maybe buy food and drink. If the profits are then used to then mend the roof, there will be a little earner for the future. All hypothetical of course, I still expect to be drinking in Burslem next winter.

Folk are actually paying to view the roof.

Given up the protest mate, fans like you put me off.

Do you think it'll be inside or outside the ground? Not quite sure if he wants it for the supporters inside the ground or the public outside the ground. Not enough information just verbiage by the sounds of it.

If It's inside it can only really be used on match days. Who would want to go to a pub at the backend of football ground any other time. If it's outside who will the pub/bar be aimed at in the back end of Burslem?

Why not invest in the actual team?

Will any money from this actually go to Port Vale FOOTBALL club or go into Smurfs pocket?

How detrimental will this be to the pubs in Burslem on a match day?

Why didn’t Smurf mention anything about this at the recent meeting?

Why not invest in the actual team?

Will any money from this actually go to Port Vale FOOTBALL club or go into Smurfs pocket?

How detrimental will this be to the pubs in Burslem on a match day?

Why didn’t Smurf mention anything about this at the recent meeting?

A. It won’t be detrimental to Burslem pubs as it won’t happen.

B. He didn’t mention it at the meeting because the idiotic idea has only just entered his stewed cranium.

C. Why even discuss it because when he sobers up he will have forgotten he even said it.

D. As if watching England wasn’t bad enough.

Archived