onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Fosse69

Advert

Well got a day off tomorrow so got up and watched the second half. Played okay but the basic skill levels of some of those players is appalling.....professional doesn't appear in the same sentence as some of them. If a brickie or a mechanic had their level of basic skill in their profession they'd be sacked. How they cannot control a ball or play a simple pass is beyond belief. We are where we are because we have some pi$$ poor players. Who's to blame for that has been discussed on millions of other threads. Blaming Aspo is beyond my comprehension.....he has got what he has got, end of....and some of them are not fit for purpose. Beyond the basic skill levels some of their reading of the game is non existent.....how many balls did Barnett win/knock on/knock down tonight and no one anticipated, took a gamble or perhaps thought he might win the header.

I still think we'll be safe but by Kerist it is poor fare and I just wonder what is going to happen to PVFC?

I'm off back to bed...hope I can sleep through the nightmares of Tonge's free kick being replayed in my mind!

Well Well what a surprise no win again.Crewe show a bit of quality again and win. Something Vale cannot manage.I don't want Aspin and his same old interview.He is clearly out of his depth and he is leading us to the National League. Get rid now and give Gary Brabin a chance before it is Too Late.

We're still better off than Grimsby, Chesterfield and Barnet. It would take a turn around in form for one of those three to turn to go past us and fortunately it takes two of them to catch us in order for us to go down. A 21st place finish in League Two as something to be thankful for - Smurthwaite's Vale.

If we don’t start winning games then it will only take Chesterfield/Barnet to win a couple of games to really put the pressure on us. Chesterfield also have 2 games in hand and whilst they aren’t guaranteed points, as little as 2 draws would put the pressure back on us.

I also expect Barnet to have a bounce for the last dozen or so games simply on the basis that Martin Allen is now their manager.

We are so bad that we are currently relying on the total ineptitude of other teams and that is very worrying.

It will take a turn of form for us to win a game!

Takes a turn of form for the other buggers to draw a game too.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/chesterfield/form-guide/ten

We have been in the second worst form in the division over the last ten games, but still Barnet and Chesterfield have only gained 3 or 4 points on us and we've actually gone ahead of Grimsby.

If we pick up a point a game then Chesterfield and Barnet need promotion form to catch us. It's not going to be fun to watch but as bad as we are doing it's actually good enough barring a big improvement from two of those three.

Archived