onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

4 hours ago, For Us All said:

Nobody has to,they don't count opinions after a referendum just votes.

The problem all along has been that the losers have never accepted defeat,which will have consequences in future elections.

Keep trying though.

Nobody has to, most people have the backbone to give one though, especially if they are criticising others opinions. You wouldn’t even say whether you supported the boris deal or not while, criticising anyone who didn’t like it. I think I asked 3-4 times. Plenty of others managed to. Like I said, you don’t even have an opinion to respect. Just noise.

26 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Nobody has to, most people have the backbone to give one though, especially if they are criticising others opinions. You wouldn’t even say whether you supported the boris deal or not while, criticising anyone who didn’t like it. I think I asked 3-4 times. Plenty of others managed to. Like I said, you don’t even have an opinion to respect. Just noise.

Spoken like a true remainer.

Me,I'm following Jezza's stance so you know how us Leavers feel.

55 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

How come all those crazy leave guys have stopped putting a little countdown - only 3 days to go - after their posts? Regal seemed so confident that we would be leaving on Thursday.

*sniggers*

we should have, but for parties in parliament with their own agenda's, if you've a minute you can google this or I can relate it...

the mp Lee Rowley was giving the reply to the Queens speech on 14th Oct. 2016, and he said that when at school he visited parliament where his mp Tony Benn a real politician, told them he asked mp's 5 questions,

what power have you got.

where did you get it from.

in who's interest do you exercise it.

to whom are you accountable.

and how can we get rid of you.

I hope all in this parliament think hard and long about the answers...

21 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

we should have, but for parties in parliament with their own agenda's, if you've a minute you can google this or I can relate it...

the mp Lee Rowley was giving the reply to the Queens speech on 14th Oct. 2016, and he said that when at school he visited parliament where his mp Tony Benn a real politician, told them he asked mp's 5 questions,

what power have you got.

450 seats will not change, maybe even 500, fixtures they are not going anywhere except Johnson who will probably move to a safer seat.

4 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

How come all those crazy leave guys have stopped putting a little countdown - only 3 days to go - after their posts? Regal seemed so confident that we would be leaving on Thursday.

*sniggers*

It gets so confusing with so many countdowns and countups .

How many days to brexit.

How many more extensions to brexit.

How many failed Tory motions/votes.

How many times have opposition parties asked for an election.

How many times opposition parties have refused an election.

How many times has Labour flip flopped.

How many times SNP declair Scotland didn't vote for brexit.

How many MPs change party and don't have a byelection

How many polls before Labour get a lead.

How many Labour members have to leave before jezza knows he won't be PM. 

How much money has to be spent before we realise we can't afford it.

How much money do the DUP want.

How many independent MPs will remain independent after the election.

How many MPs have to change their minds to get anything done.... anything.

How many leave voters have to die before remain wins.

How many referendums are enough.

It just goes on and on.

When is enough enough?

3 hours ago, Davebrad said:

what power have you got.

I liked Tony Ben..... didn't agree with everything he said but he said it with conviction and eloquence.... I believe he believed it..... which is more than I can say for the vast majority of the incumbents. 

On 27/10/2019 at 16:46, Nofinikea said:

Remain would win now anyway, hands down.  It's why Leavers are so scared of a 2nd referendum otherwise they would lap it up just to prove themselves superior and rub it in.

Not true in the slightest, there would be a greater margin of victory for leave and remainers still would refuse to accept it.

That's why we don't want a 2nd referendum. Either way it solves absolutely nothing.

Archived