onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

To be fair to myself, I completely stopped engaging with him for the last couple of weeks. It's hard to let utter BS like "Almost no one is racist nowadays" and his subsequent "We've got 1 racist in the country so far" go without challenge though. I've stopped engaging again now though and I wish others would too.

EDIT: Can admin forcibly place someone on a poster's ignore list?

Sorry I should I've explained, I'm using the dictionary definition of racism.

Please ignore me and please stop the personal attacks. You've shown yourself up enough with your intolerance and hypocrisy.

Advert

the eu are doing that and they are getting there own way...

and my reference to rolling dice is saying if you are prepared to loose, you can go for anything...

and as I've said before, if a deal cannot be brokered, then we leave without one...

I get the feeling that some leavers want to leave more because 'that's what we voted for' than because of the reasons that they voted to leave, if that makes sense?

it could well be, its the way the eu have treated us, no compromise, punish them for wanting to leave the family of Europe. This could have been over a couple of years ago, if instead of punishing us, they had worked a deal to both of our benifits... But no doubt we ourselves have a lot to answer for by showing them we are divided, which will take years to heal.

Now its not north-south, labour-tories, stoke-vale, its leave and remainers...

it could well be, its the way the eu have treated us, no compromise, punish them for wanting to leave the family of Europe. This could have been over a couple of years ago, if instead of punishing us, they had worked a deal to both of our benifits... But no doubt we ourselves have a lot to answer for by showing them we are divided, which will take years to heal.

Now its not north-south, labour-tories, stoke-vale, its leave and remainers...

I have never understood what compromises could be made. A club has rules, if one member leaves why should that club change its rules? If you need access to club facilities as a non-member you would have to pay access facilities and have no say in the rules of that club. Maybe a simplistic view but are the basic principles any different?

I have never understood what compromises could be made. A club has rules, if one member leaves why should that club change its rules? If you need access to club facilities as a non-member you would have to pay access facilities and have no say in the rules of that club. Maybe a simplistic view but are the basic principles any different?

we have things to offer, as do they...but in you example if the one who leaves as something to the clubs benefit, could/should they come to a mutual arrangement? we have agreed to pay our subs till we leave, also our monetary commitments till the end of there terms...

I get the feeling that some leavers want to leave more because 'that's what we voted for' than because of the reasons that they voted to leave, if that makes sense?

Quite clear that the opposite is true. Why else would remainers argue that vetoing democracy is a good idea and completely fail to acknowledge the constitutional crises facing the country.

It's not so much "what we voted for" it's more "the majority of the country want to leave so let's leave"

What a load of bull. Your head is so far buried you cannot se wrong from right. But you are constructive what a laugh.

What do you want me to do Fosse when I am lied about and personally attacked? I'm not the one accusing other people of disgusting things. I'm not calling anyone names, I'm not lying, I'm constructive, I abide by the rules of the forum by attacking the point and not the poster and I have also asked for answers on what is acceptable by using the report feature but have not had a single response.

I guess your post is confirmation of what is acceptable on this website though. I'll try and be a good boy moving forward and just take it when someone is making up disgusting and horrendous lies about me because they can't debate a point.

I fight bigotry, that's just my nature.

we have things to offer, as do they...but in you example if the one who leaves as something to the clubs benefit, could/should they come to a mutual arrangement? we have agreed to pay our subs till we leave, also our monetary commitments till the end of there terms...

But any mutual arrangements would conflict with the rules, subs until we leave are a legal obligation.

But any mutual arrangements would conflict with the rules, subs until we leave are a legal obligation.

rules are for the obedience of fools,and the guidance of wise men...

the tories have just changed their rules on the election of a new leader, twice.

this is where compromise kicks in, but it take 2 willing to compromise to succeed...

rules are for the obedience of fools,and the guidance of wise men...

the tories have just changed their rules on the election of a new leader, twice.

this is where compromise kicks in, but it take 2 willing to compromise to succeed...

But changing the rules controlled by 27 other countries is not so easy.

What a load of bull. Your head is so far buried you cannot se wrong from right. But you are constructive what a laugh.

Another example of someone attacking me, accusing me of something but not being willing (not being able) to be CONSTRUCTIVE by posting examples or evidence.

This is all you people can do. You abuse, you name call, you make stuff up constantly because you don't like what I'm saying.

But changing the rules controlled by 27 other countries is not so easy.

It's almost as if we've got very little power over our own governance wouldn't you say?

I'm I witnessing the penny drop that we've sold off our sovereignty for very little in return?

If you leave the club you lose the benefits. Simple.

Very little in return? You make it up as you go along and ignore everything that doesn't suit your myopic and biased agenda.

No we get nothing from our EU membership - apart from the fact that nearly 50% of our trade goes to and from Europe, 3 million jobs are linked to the EU market, and it's helped to give us years of peace and co-operation and mutual understanding in spite of the jingoism and far right rubbish spouted by the lunatic fringes.

But hey let's just pretend the EU is a big nasty green two-headed monster like the Express and the Mail and Ann Widdecombe tell us. It's been a complete disaster and our economy has not grown by over 2.5% GDP on an annual basis since we joined, better than either France or Germany.

If you leave the club you lose the benefits. Simple.

Very little in return? You make it up as you go along and ignore everything that doesn't suit your myopic and biased agenda.

No we get nothing from our EU membership - apart from the fact that nearly 50% of our trade goes to and from Europe, 3 million jobs are linked to the EU market, and it's helped to give us years of peace and co-operation and mutual understanding in spite of the jingoism and far right rubbish spouted by the lunatic fringes.

But hey let's just pretend the EU is a big nasty green two-headed monster like the Express and the Mail and Ann Widdecombe tell us. It's been a complete disaster and our economy has not grown by over 2.5% GDP on an annual basis since we joined, better than either France or Germany.

Stop with the far right nonsense, stop with the jingoism nonsense, we've had years of it and it's simply not true.

We've told you why THE MAJORITY of this country do not want to be governed by the EU. Start addressing those points instead of making up reasons that our legitimate democratic concerns should be ignored.

What about 95% of UK businesses which are subject to EU laws and regulations but don't trade with the EU?

What about the small issue of the REST OF THE WORLD who we can trade with if we leave the EU.

What about the fact that we can still trade with the EU if we want and the trades are agreeable?

What about immigration?

What about sovereignty?

What about UK people wanting to be governed within the UK?

What about our democratic wishes not being vetoed by people thousands of miles away who have completely different needs, wishes, culture?

What about we voted for leave but it seems the minority are the winners?

What about Parliament actively trying to overturn a democratic vote?

Archived