onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Good to see you agreed with my other points considering I did not even mention Obama. Are we talking about following immagration laws here?

It's called controlling immigration for one president and racism for another president you don't like.

Advert

It's called controlling immigration for one president and racism for another president you don't like.

When Trump banned Muslims in 2015 for in his eyes terrorism reasons, it included American Muslims who were currently out of the country. That's a bit different.

But I'm glad we agree that Farage is racist.

When Trump banned Muslims in 2015 for in his eyes terrorism reasons, it included American Muslims who were currently out of the country. That's a bit different.

But I'm glad we agree that Farage is racist.

Everybody's racist according to you lot.

How's the EHRC investigation on the Labour Party going by the way?😀

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3378076

The University of Pennsylvania found during a study between 2008-2018 that prejudice against black and latinos in American dropped by an insignificant amount under Obama but then dropped sharply after 2016.

He's making America great again. He's giving them jobs, he's making them wealthier and he's improving race relations.

It's only the left wing nutjobs over there that lie about America slipping back into a racist cesspool.

They're liars when it comes to racism, as are many of the prominent radical left wingers in the UK. They lie because it's been their best weapon for 20+ years but actually they've been found out now. More and more people are asking what the left will actually do for them instead of them screaming about how the right will execute you because you are not white or heterosexual or whatever else they want to invent that day.

Long live the president, if only we had a leader as strong and as competent as him.

Just to provide some context to the unverified study you've quoted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/24/racial-prejudice-trump-presidency-study/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.82f833d8ff0e

Everybody's racist according to you lot.

How's the EHRC investigation on the Labour Party going by the way?😀

Those who are racist are racist. And who is us lot?

If you read back on my comments I have already said there are problems in the labour party. I did not vote for them in the European elections, so I am not sure why you and RB keep diverting the attention onto them.

It's funny how when the anti-semitism thing started and we tried to point out the tories' racism a few months back, we were accused of 'whataboutery' but now every mention of the racism of Farage and the rest of the right just get lobbed back with 'but anti-semitism' scrawled on it.

It's also funny how we get constantly asked for proof of the racism of the right but when presented with 30+ examples of just that, it gets brushed aside with a couple of sentences containing yet more denials, defence and deflection. Didn't want to engage with LB again but knew if I gave him enough rope....

Good to see you agreed with my other points considering I did not even mention Obama. Are we talking about following immagration laws here?

Trump issued an executive order temporarily banning muslims from 7 majority muslim countries, it was considered the 7 countries were where many IS and other terrorist groups fled to during/after the demise of ISIS in Iraq.

The policy is similar to what Obama did when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq in 2011.

It's funny how when the anti-semitism thing started and we tried to point out the tories' racism a few months back, we were accused of 'whataboutery' but now every mention of the racism of Farage and the rest of the right just get lobbed back with 'but anti-semitism' scrawled on it.

It's also funny how we get constantly asked for proof of the racism of the right but when presented with 30+ examples of just that, it gets brushed aside with a couple of sentences containing yet more denials, defence and deflection. Didn't want to engage with LB again but knew if I gave him enough rope....

I would say I was more right than left these days... just..... big difference to back in the day.... but I'm not a racist.

Emile Thornberry couldn't explain it either.

Prepare to defend sexual harassment in the party next?

Your position is to deny EVERYTHING by claiming the BBC are anti Brexit and anti Tory.

When you compare their coverage with Channel 4 nothing could be farther than the truth.

There will soon be nothing left of UK industry and you will still be in denial.

The impartial BBC have five Remainers on the QT panel tomorrow night.

Tory Nicky Morgan,Labour’s Anneliese Dodds,Drew Hendry of the SNP,Daily Mirror editor Alison Phillips and broadcaster Piers Morgan.

The impartial BBC have five Remainers on the QT panel tomorrow night.

Tory Nicky Morgan,Labour’s Anneliese Dodds,Drew Hendry of the SNP,Daily Mirror editor Alison Phillips and broadcaster Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan has said no deal is the only option.

Nicky Morgan has voted to leave the EU with May's deal. That is leaving the EU.

Dodds' party want a customs union brexit, which is leaving the EU.

And anyway, there are bigger issues to discuss than brexit. Having a panel every week with 50:50 leave vs remain and a balance of parties with a variety of views on other issues would be impossible. Having attended question time a few weeks ago, trust me, there are plenty of leavers in the audience.

You really can't claim to be providing context and then post a link to the washington post.

And what context am I supposed to be seeing? Even that article seems to accept that by nearly every measurement racism is going down.

Democracy in the UK is under threat if not already dead due to the lies told during the campaign, what a precedent to set. Unfortunately if you read back a few pages you don't know the difference between a lie and a prediction/forecast.

Two facts were provided by Remainers, the fall in the value of the pound due to Brexit and the plummeting investment in UK companies due to Brexit but you refuse to acknowledge either.

Whereas Leavers were asked "What do you mean by the often quoted phrase of taking our sovereignty back" and nothing substantial was ever provided.

Say it enough times and it might come true?

It's funny that we're using your own tactics against you and you don't know how to handle it?

I don't care about anti-semitism in the labour party above any other forms of discrimination, but it's funny that you care about it.

I would say I was more right than left these days... just..... big difference to back in the day.... but I'm not a racist.

Almost no one is racist nowadays but how else will the left get people to vote for them unless they pretend they're the good guys fighting the good fight?

Archived