onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

The little ships were only needed because of the disaster that was the British Expeditionary Force. If the impending disaster that is Brexit happens we'll need more than a rescue - we'd need a miracle.

Disaster that was the BEF, a hard statement if you will, when it went to france it was to support its treaty to France, but the new Blitzkrieg war completely surprised and overwhelmed the allies. Belgium and France surrendered and the BEF was pushed back to the sea, mainly on its own but with help from units of French and Belgium troops and then the miracle of Dunkirk... a learning curve yes, but a disaster no.

Advert

Deadlines are never fixed in the EU, especially if change is offered.

if I remember it right I think it was said this would be the last, as we don't want to keep extending as we have other matters to carry on with... they have said the deal offered is it, no other talks. But if we go with our tail between our legs and grovel...

if I remember it right I think it was said this would be the last, as we don't want to keep extending as we have other matters to carry on with... they have said the deal offered is it, no other talks. But if we go with our tail between our legs and grovel...

It comes down to their deal or no deal and the only thing the Maybot got correct was saying "No deal is better than a bad deal". Forgive the grammar but they don't come any badder than the current withdrawal agreement.

Well, we have wasted a lot of time

It comes down to their deal or no deal and the only thing the Maybot got correct was saying "No deal is better than a bad deal". Forgive the grammar but they don't come any badder than the current withdrawal agreement.

Something else she got wrong.

The situation seems to be this....

Remainers don't want brexit to go forward.

Brexiteers don't want it to go backwards.

Politicians are to scared to go either way.

Media outlets are making the most of it.

Everything and everyone seems to be blaming brexit for everything.

The largest political representation for the UK in the EU wants to leave.

The EU doesn't give a rats ass because it's got nothing to lose.

Changing leaders won't change much else.

Changing parties won't change much else.

Someone has to make a decision and make it happen...... whatever it is.

I don't care which way the lemmings jump.... the indecision and inaction is costing more than the UK can afford to pay on many fronts

Archived