onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Who has Revolutionary Communist Claire Fox as an MEP who praised the IRA for blowing up kids in Warrington.

By the same insanely muddled thinking all Brexit Party supporters agree with murdering kids not to mention all being paedos which is another thing the delightful MS Fox sees no wrong with. Greenhouses and bricks

Literally the point I was making :laugh:

Advert

Not sure how that counters what I said.

Well, unless you want to make it any more obvious that you see politics as a zero sum game. A sports competition where our team only wins if you lose. That’s all that matters.

Have you not been reading this thread? That's all the remainers have.

There are nearly 750 pages of them not once seriously acknowledging the threat to democracy and the constitution crisis facing the UK because the economy. And they haven't even got any facts for that!!

But they'd be happy negotiating with the racist Farage?

Probably.

Him and Trump can have a good laugh at all the people who call them racist even though they're not racist just to try and shut them down, but actually all they do is drum up support for them because ordinary people can see through the smear tactics.

Also, UKIP/Brexit party have never been investigated for racism unlike the Labour party.

So does that make Corbyn the leader of racist party and a terrorist supporting party?

I'm only using your logic here.

There are nearly 750 pages of them not once seriously acknowledging the threat to democracy and the constitution crisis facing the UK because the economy. And they haven't even got any facts for that!!

Shall I copy and paste my comment again, because it seems you both are trying the same thing. Won’t bother because it’s a pointless exercise with you. Anyone who isn’t right wing is racist but Donald trump isn’t. You’ve gone beyond projection now and anything that goes against your world view is ‘fake news’.

Probably.

Him and Trump can have a good laugh at all the people who call them racist even though they're not racist just to try and shut them down, but actually all they do is drum up support for them because ordinary people can see through the smear tactics.

Also, UKIP/Brexit party have never been investigated for racism unlike the Labour party.

So does that make Corbyn the leader of racist party and a terrorist supporting party?

I'm only using your logic here.

How are you using my logic?

Farage stood in front of the breaking point poster which was racist.

Donald Trump treats people differently because of their race.

Yes, there is anti-Semitism in the labour party hence why there is an investigation. But my original point wasn't even about the Labour party! I didn't vote for them in the recent elections. You started rambling on about them to divert the attention of the hideous Brexit party.

Shall I copy and paste my comment again, because it seems you both are trying the same thing. Won’t bother because it’s a pointless exercise with you. Anyone who isn’t right wing is racist but Donald trump isn’t. You’ve gone beyond projection now and anything that goes against your world view is ‘fake news’.

Like the protests against him today were fake news.

Incredible how you can make up stuff about my views AND then make up that I call things fake news.

I'll prove your point now though because your post is fake news :laugh:Not an ounce of truth in it, apart from the Trump isn't racist thing, because he isn't and you haven't got one piece of evidence that suggests otherwise.

Yes, there is anti-Semitism in the labour party hence why there is an investigation. But my original point wasn't even about the Labour party! I didn't vote for them in the recent elections. You started rambling on about them to divert the attention of the hideous Brexit party.

How is the breaking point poster racist out of interest?

How does Donald Trump treat people differently because of their race?

Also, there are people on your side in this thread who are big advocates of treating people differently because of their race. I'm not one of them, I treat everyone as an individual.

How is the brexit party hideous? They've got one policy, which is to leave a political union? That's as neutral as you can possibly get in politics.

How can anyone take that seriously when they post a video proving their opening paragraphs wrong?

He didn't call mexicans rapists, he called mexican rapists, rapists. Why don't we ever hear the "good people" quote straight after that?

What about his policies at the moment that are doing more for black and latino people than the democrats have done for decades.

More jobs higher wages. A big advocate and actually a driving force behind a reform of the prisons which have decimated black communities in America since Clinton thought it would be a great idea to jail black men at the drop of a hat.

Forget the historical black unemployment low, some guy said Trump called black people lazy in 1970, throw away the key.

If he's so racist why is he constantly misquoted and horrendously taken out of context? It should be easy to find racist policies which are disadvantaging non white people in America instead of the actual real life policies he is pushing which are helping them.

He will win the next election at a canter and a big part of that is because the black community is starting to wake up to the lies they are told by the left, and seeing that the action which is helping them is coming from the target of those lies.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3378076

The University of Pennsylvania found during a study between 2008-2018 that prejudice against black and latinos in American dropped by an insignificant amount under Obama but then dropped sharply after 2016.

He's making America great again. He's giving them jobs, he's making them wealthier and he's improving race relations.

It's only the left wing nutjobs over there that lie about America slipping back into a racist cesspool.

They're liars when it comes to racism, as are many of the prominent radical left wingers in the UK. They lie because it's been their best weapon for 20+ years but actually they've been found out now. More and more people are asking what the left will actually do for them instead of them screaming about how the right will execute you because you are not white or heterosexual or whatever else they want to invent that day.

Long live the president, if only we had a leader as strong and as competent as him.

How is the breaking point poster racist out of interest?

How does Donald Trump treat people differently because of their race?

Also, there are people on your side in this thread who are big advocates of treating people differently because of their race. I'm not one of them, I treat everyone as an individual.

How is the brexit party hideous? They've got one policy, which is to leave a political union? That's as neutral as you can possibly get in politics.

The poster is trying to stimulate racial hate. The UK is not part of the EU's common asylum policy which means none of those refugees on the poster had any right to come to the UK under EU law. Similar propaganda was used in the 1930s.

Look at Trump banning Muslims from entering in 2015 starters.

The Brexit party are hideous for reasons I've previously stated. I.e. Ann Widdecombe's LGBT views with Farage defending them. Being run as a company. Farage being unelected. Not disclosing full funding. Views on climate change. And they haven't actually said how they would leave the EU.... The Brexit party candidate for the Peterborough bi-election is a former business partner of Greybull Capital, the private equity group which let British Steel collapse a few weeks ago. I could go on....

Democracy in the UK is under threat if not already dead due to the lies told during the campaign, what a precedent to set. Unfortunately if you read back a few pages you don't know the difference between a lie and a prediction/forecast.

Two facts were provided by Remainers, the fall in the value of the pound due to Brexit and the plummeting investment in UK companies due to Brexit but you refuse to acknowledge either.

Whereas Leavers were asked "What do you mean by the often quoted phrase of taking our sovereignty back" and nothing substantial was ever provided.

I don't recall anybody calling Obama racist when he deported 3.2m people?

I don't recall anybody calling Obama racist when he deported 3.2m people?

Good to see you agreed with my other points considering I did not even mention Obama. Are we talking about following immagration laws here?

Archived