onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassing

butt lane vale fan

If not careful this could get very poisioness only at port vale can get hope have it raised them smashed down , then raised then smashed down whilst all the time going backwards.

I'm fairly sympathetic to an owner of a football club cause there are more lows than highs but for the owner to continually kick its fan base in the balls by building up expectation then renege is wearing thin....aspin and rudgie are really our last hope if these get messed about much more we risk losing them and any little crumb of hope going forward

Advert

It's easy for posters to keep saying we won't go down. What with the loss of two key defenders, and mediocre signings over the the last fortnight, unless we pull something out of the bag in the Transfer window then we are in trouble. We cannot keep relying on the likes of Popey and Worrall to stay injury free. It's going to be a rough ride.

I understand there is history here over Enoch. However this shows just what damage Smurfs reputation can do to the Club.544e66bea8d11b570ffa9e63a3762ea1.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

The agent who shafted Stoke with Beratosser and was moaning about forking out a few quid on Enoch Andoe.My congratulations if Smurf told him to **** off.How much did it cost Vale over Enoch?

No, last year it was obvious we were ****** as soon as Brown was appointed. I was one of those saying we were ******. Told it how it was. I am quite happy to revisit this post at the end of the season if you like, or in about 4 or 5 games Id imagine.

Reality is that Baldrick Brown wasted the budget with his poor signings and quantity over quality.

It's no use blaming Norman except that he let Brown do it.

At least Aspin and Rudge have more sense than Brown the clown and should be able to improve things in the summer when better players are available.It shows how difficult it is to sign players in January when Aspin says he has approached 20 to 30 centre backs.No point in signing players to make up the numbers when they need to be better than players we have already got and ready for league football.Paying over the odds for players like Gunning just upsets the other players who think they deserve more money.I still think Brown was given a fair budget but wasted it and now Aspin is being held back by having players who are not ready for league football.

Be careful what you wish for with new owners because Manorshop havnt got two half pennies to rub together and Synectics seem to have cooled now they have seen what is required to lift Vale out of the current situation and the fickle fans might turn on them if it didn't work out.

Reality is that Baldrick Brown wasted the budget with his poor signings and quantity over quality.

At least Aspin and Rudge have more sense than Brown the clown and should be able to improve things in the summer when better players are available.It shows how difficult it is to sign players in January when Aspin says he has approached 20 to 30 centre backs.No point in signing players to make up the numbers when they need to be better than players we have already got and ready for league football.Paying over the odds for players like Gunning just upsets the other players who think they deserve more money.I still think Brown was given a fair budget but wasted it and now Aspin is being held back by having players who are not ready for league football.

Be careful what you wish for with new owners because Manorshop havnt got two half pennies to rub together and Synectics seem to have cooled now they have seen what is required to lift Vale out of the current situation and the fickle fans might turn on them if it didn't work out.

Synectics cooled after they realised that trying to negotiate with Norman was like knitting fog.

Paying over the odds for gunning or not paying the going rate? no use upsetting the applecart you say,who is going to be left to complain?

Brown was clueless as a manager but think our pay cap is that low we have to continually get more players in -our budget cant be much most of the players are young guns,lots were loans think brown got up to 7 where there is a good chance the parent club covered most if not all the players wages,

take these out of our squad we aint spent much...

seems norman hasn't got much financial clout as last time I checked we have regressed and he did say he would right his wrongs and business failings at pvfc think we are still waiting...would be nice to improve or at least match a departing starting 11 player

Whether SS have the money or not were they not FROZE out of any further negotiations by Smurf and he refused to speak to them any more

Does he fancy funding a promotion push from the Conference instead?

If we get relegated this season , he will sell and run for the hills , or Coventry, and we won’t see League football for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if he stays we will never get back into the League again. With the current owner I can only see us going one way unfortunately.

If not careful this could get very poisioness only at port vale can get hope have it raised them smashed down , then raised then smashed down whilst all the time going backwards.

I'm fairly sympathetic to an owner of a football club cause there are more lows than highs but for the owner to continually kick its fan base in the balls by building up expectation then renege is wearing thin....aspin and rudgie are really our last hope if these get messed about much more we risk losing them and any little crumb of hope going forward

I agree 100% with your words. I did say at half time when half joking I bet Aspo will be writing to the Gateshead Chairman asking for his old job back. The truth is his frustration is likely to turn to anger then he could be on his way I fear. Folk can only bang their head against a brick wall for so long and I ask those who scoff at my words, seriously would you work under the restraints that the owner currently places on his employees?

We cannot compete financially with a lot of clubs but whoever let GG go or did or did not do enough keep him is a big reason for the downturn in performances .

Think of it like this ,im a great worker and am respected by all other workers then i leave and the other workers are wondering why has he left he was making us tick ( team spirit etc )then u left with the others who r not as good for team spirit etc as they loathe each other but GG may have been the one who kept everyone at a even happy keel .

He has gone now as as Anderson who we replace them with will be telling about our way we which to proceed .

We cannot compete financially with a lot of clubs but whoever let GG go or did or did not do enough keep him is a big reason for the downturn in performances .

Think of it like this ,im a great worker and am respected by all other workers then i leave and the other workers are wondering why has he left he was making us tick ( team spirit etc )then u left with the others who r not as good for team spirit etc as they loathe each other but GG may have been the one who kept everyone at a even happy keel .

He has gone now as as Anderson who we replace them with will be telling about our way we which to proceed .

Raglan a better player than Gunning or Anderson!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived