onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oatcake-Stoke fans they they do care!

Shropshire_Valiant

Advert

Stoke are a small club currently in a big league but are also one that is terrified of dropping down like Coventry. Stoke have ALWAYS been scared of the Vale and that is why they talk about us so much. You only have to go back to the 69/70 season and see the venum being spitted out when we won at the Victoria ground. N40 were supposed to be the dread of UK football but they never did away with the Vale Lads. Why do you think Coates pays for them to go away matches free, its to try and get rid of the Nemesis that is the Vale by buying loyalty. He is terrified that the Pheonix will rise and his beloved effluent will start to droop. What other small club who makes it to the Premiership, and manages to get mid table finishes most years, would be moaning about where they were and that the manager wasn't playing Brazilian football. Make no bones about it Stoke City FC are THE most insecure team in the premiership and it is the only team in there that worries about a team at the level of Vale. Do Wolves and West Brom become paranoid about Walsall or Derby about Burton. We are their Nemesis - and they know it and are afraid - very afraid and that is why they try and belittle us

I think its concerned the. That Rudgie has returned.

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

Gormless, mouth breathing ameoba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend the dole money on Tesco value Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

I ******* hate Stoke fans, me.

Each and every one.

Urchins.

Love it doha

I have never read the bloatcake and don’t intend to anytime soon we are the greatest club in sjoke-on-Trent end of!

We will rise again and beat the sjoke over and over again and laugh at them yet again

We after all didn’t need to have the help of the council to build our stadium lol

Also burslem is burslem as well we know but it’s not next door to an incinerator!

Best thing to do is not to go on there forums also not to speak their name again on our forum ever nor crwho for that matter we are far above these lards

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

There's ****** supporting every club, Vale and Stoke included.

I've got time for Stoke fans who supported the club pre 2008. Heck I used to go loads of Stoke games at the Victoria Ground. Was a great atmosphere in the Boothen End.

Let's face it though, most fans who go to Stoke hadn't been to a game before the Premier League. Personally I think some Stoke fans are bored with their team. Yes Vale are crap and a total circus at the minute but at least it's interesting. Who'd want to be in the Premier League finishing mid table every year, knowing you won't win anything or be involved in a relegation battle. Not me, I'd be bored rigid. I bet loads of Stoke fans yearn for the days when they were in the Championship or were playing Vale every year.

Anyway, ignore the Oatcake. It's crap. Much rather have some good, genuine banter with Stoke supporting friends.

Yes it does- the scumbag, inbred, **** fan ********!

Sorry

But as much as i'm Vale in my blood,back in the 60,s 70,s a lot of fans , myself included watched both Stoke & Vale on ulternant satdeez.

The 90,s for me were just unbelievaleble:wink: when Vale were the number 1 team in the potteries !

I tend to think this is the reason for the current seemingly hatered between our to city teams ?

Shame:sad:

My step-dad, my nephew, my actual dad, they all support Stoke. It's fun to take the **** and I like to see them do badly but I don't hate them. That Tunstall Potter bloke that used to post on here seemed like a decent bloke too. Better than some of the REPrehensible Vale fans.

Having said that, when we were in the same league, especially when they beat us with 2 deflected Mike Sheron goals, I really ******* loathed them. I'll never forget that day when we beat Huddersfield to stay up and simultaneously relegated Sjoke to the third division. I'd been to the McAlpine, was wearing my Vale shirt and changed trains in Manchester only to see some lardy in his red and white stripes walking towards me. I could have done lots of things but am still glad I just gave him a little smile and a wink. He was ******* furious!

Sorry

But as much as i'm Vale in my blood,back in the 60,s 70,s a lot of fans , myself included watched both Stoke & Vale on ulternant satdeez.

The 90,s for me were just unbelievaleble:wink: when Vale were the number 1 team in the potteries !

I tend to think this is the reason for the current seemingly hatered between our to city teams ?

Shame:sad:

My grandad did & for the avoidance of doubt, I was joking.

The best way to wind them up, & I know you’re reading this you red & white bin dwellers, is to remind them that we’re the Potteries Champios & that you’re only as good as your last derby match. 0-1, nice.

That Tunstall Potter bloke that used to post on here seemed like a decent bloke too. Better than some of the REPrehensible Vale fans.

I was great mates with Tunstall Potter when we were at school so you can stick you views right up your ***** hobbo, you sad ******* 😘

Let’s face it they have their lunatics and we sadly have people like you, every team has a downside to their fanbase.

The 90’s are still and always and will probably remain my favourite time watching Vale, at least until Rudge and Aspin have us challenging for European positions in a few years!

Archived