onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oatcake-Stoke fans they they do care!

Shropshire_Valiant

I have a couple of Lardie mates and we take the pee out of each other but ever since I was a kid Vale fans were just funnier. When we were in a division above them I saw 3 in London all wearing t-shirts. One had "Still Hardest fans in the Potteries" on it.That's what they were reduced to.It was wonderful.

Advert

The rivalry is part of what makes being a Vale fan take that away and you lose part of your love for the Vale.

I hope it always remains for Stoke as well because the modern glory hunters don't remember it and believe their rivals are Man United who really couldn't give a **** about Stoke.

According to a Wolves supporting bloke in the pub, Bull has scored more goals against Vale than any other club, apart from Bristol City. That’s pretty much as I remember it also.

Fair enough, the person I talk too must only remember the 90s game when we beat them 3 or 4 times then(similar age to me early 30s).

They must have been mostly the games in the 80s then. As he only scored against us twice after 1990. 1 in a 1-1 draw at Molineaux and in the 4-2 game at VP when the Belgium bloke got a hattrick for Wolves!

Fair enough, the person I talk too must only remember the 90s game when we beat them 3 or 4 times then(similar age to me early 30s).

They must have been mostly the games in the 80s then. As he only scored against us twice after 1990. 1 in a 1-1 draw at Molineaux and in the 4-2 game at VP when the Belgium bloke got a hattrick for Wolves!

John De Wolfe and wasnt he a defender..

Brain dead, the lot of em.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

Surely it'd suit you that forum would, I've got plenty of mates at work who are decent, genuine football fans in general / stoke, I don't have a hatred towards stoke tbh, I despise Crewe, we'll never be in stokes position imo, I have decent football conversations / banter with stoke fans at work, I'd rather them over fans like you knockavelli.

Surely it'd suit you that forum would, I've got plenty of mates at work who are decent, genuine football fans in general / stoke, I don't have a hatred towards stoke tbh, I despise Crewe, we'll never be in stokes position imo, I have decent football conversations / banter with stoke fans at work, I'd rather them over fans like you knockavelli.

I don't come here to make friends. Just to talk about my team.

According to a Wolves supporting bloke in the pub, Bull has scored more goals against Vale than any other club, apart from Bristol City. That’s pretty much as I remember it also.

That doesn't make sense! Is it one of these myths you hear like the one Nigel Johnson came out with recently about the away seats at Newcastle being a quarter of a mile from the centre circle!!

Yes it does- the scumbag, inbred, **** fan ********!

Can't you see the irony and stupidity of what you have just written about hating Stoke fans, with starred out expletives and all. Plus you are cvery good at making snidey vicious posts attacking Vale fans and sending expletive filled private messages - I have a coupleas proof, didn't even bother to open the last one.

I have no time for Stoke, but even less time for your posts - and why on eath should anyone on here take notice of the Oatcake ?

If Vale had a 30-page thread on Leek Town or someone else 80 or more league positions below, I would worry about it and see it as a fixation. If their own team is so boring and nondescript that they have to look at us all the time, then let them.

The fact is - IT IS AN UNINTENDED BUT MASSIVE COMPLIMENT - and hey are too dumb to know that.

Really, this is a time to enjoy the start of a great revival - not concern ourselves with Oatcake ramblings. Like yucum's pm's I haven't bothered to read their stupid bile and don't intend wasting time on it.

Archived