Mattholl

Your the manager who would you keep?

Ok so lets hypothetically say you are appointed the manager on monday and you are told you can cut players who would you actually keep from the current squad?

For me-

Gunning

Pope

Lainton

Smith

Denton

Pugh

Worrell

Whitfield

Turner

The rest would be on the scrap heap and budget requested. How about you?

Ok so lets hypothetically say you are appointed the manager on monday and you are told you can cut players who would you actually keep from the current squad?

For me-

Gunning

Pope

Lainton

Smith

Denton

Pugh

Worrell

Whitfield

Turner

The rest would be on the scrap heap and budget requested. How about you?

Denton - though he's not ours

Worrell

Smith

Turner but I think he should be out on loan somewhere. He's actually our best option right now which speaks volumes of the others.

Whitfield - again not ours

Why would you keep lainton? He isn't up to professional sport.

How much will this cost us just to release all these players. This is a Cuckoo thread, cos it ain't going to happen. We also have to pay up the remainder of the Management team.

That's why the word 'hypothetically' is at the beginning pal.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

So, you don't want to keep James Gibbons? :ohmy:

TO be honest i think of him reeves and turner as players who need a season loan while the senior squad is picked for the league. Unfortunately we arent able to do that because brown didnt believe fullbacks and bought in a load of unscouted rubbish.

TO be honest i think of him reeves and turner as players who need a season loan while the senior squad is picked for the league. Unfortunately we arent able to do that because brown didnt believe fullbacks and bought in a load of unscouted rubbish.

But you are at least keeping him. My point was that he wasn't on the lists above yet he is a promising youngster and not a loanee.

I agree he could do with a decent loan (IMO he could have done with one last season). Loan spells at National League level did wonders for Hugill and Nathan Smith.

It's so bad I think I'd put the Academy staff in charge and ask them to play our development players (like Smith, Turner, Reeves, Gibbons etc) and the more promising youngsters coming through. They are the only ray of light at present.

Not serious really - but many a true word spoken in jest. It's enough to make you despair.

Keep:

Smith

Worrall

Denton

Turner

Pope

Boot

Yates

possibly Gunning

The rest are either too inexperienced, not interested, not good enough or crocks

I worry for the clubs existence, I really do

I'd keep Denton, Harness, Worrall, Pyke, Smith, Gunning and De Freitas.

The rest can leave. I know that is irrational but the rest are either on wages too big for their talent or have not got enough.

The only players I'd keep are denton but unfortunately he is only a loan signing Smith even though he is not in form and Worrall. The rest are either average finished as footballers or basically just not good enough.