onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite interview

Beza

Advert

I just can't understand Norman. He complains about the abuse and threats he has received. He says he won't come to home games on police advice. He said in the summer that he had basically lost interest in the club. He now says he doesn't need the money. He knows a lot of the fans want him to sell up. Why on earth does he want to stay????

Good question. He's probably doing it to

drive us all mad, and he's succeeding so far.

I wish he would just sell up and leave , but his ego won't let him. God knows who he'll appoint next.

I thought Norman spoke well in that interview after listening to it online.

He's not going anywhere so we might as well back him and the club.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

Back him with your cronies all you like, if it means me not going vale park again, and just away games then so be it, at least he ain't pocketing my money.

Norman claims it's a small number of 'scumbags' that's don't want him at the club.

Norman, let me assure you, it's not just those people who had alleged 'physical' issues with!

The vast majority of fans want you no where near the club.

Those that "beat you up" do not speak for us... they don't act on our behalf... we don't agree with their actions... we disagree with their actions whole heartedly... but we agree with the reason they did it!

Listening to that loser on the radio has ruined my evening...

I was happily doing some research into mental health and personality disorders on the internet.

Here was where I was up to:

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others.

These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.

Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence; people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements. In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority.[10]

According to the DSM-5, individuals with NPD have most or all of the following symptoms, typically without commensurate qualities or accomplishments:

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others

Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions

Needing constant admiration from others

Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others

Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain

Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs

Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Erm, people born under the sign of Leo might fit that description. Like mesen , as you say in the Mother Town. Oh dear. 🤓

Keep slating him and we will definitely go out of the league you non forgiving **** heads,don't you thickos understand there is nobody else to save us

smurf 2 save us? he has destroyed us and will continue 2 do so

Its not the supporters fault he didnt know whowas spending his money 1.5 million and he didnt know ?

Its not the supporters fault he did the dirty on Page and senior players.

Its not the supporters fault he employed Bruno.

Its not the supporters fault he signed catalogue players on higher contracts than the previous season.

Its not the supporters fault he employed Brown.

Its not the supporters fault.

Sent from my SM-A310F using the onevalefan mobile app

Smurf is a parasite, like a piece of **** stuck to your shoe. He's appointed 3 mangers now who haven't cut it and we are going backwards fast, he can keep on blaming everyone else for his own failings but fewer and fewer are believing his bull ****. This club will continue to go backwards while he is still here. The guy needs to **** off.

Archived