onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Not Going!

scVale

Quite patronising from Garlick to suggest that "some fans will want that (change)".

Its bordering on unanimous Colin. I'd say 90% of fans want Brown sacked, purely through personal experience. The lack of understanding of the fans from the top of the club continues to stagger me.

Advert

I posted this yesterday to help with today's discussion about Brown:

Here are a few pointers to consider:

* Failed to keep Vale in League 1 despite being 11 points above the drop zone when he took over

* Win ratio in League 1: 19.23%

* This is the third worst in club's history since records began in 1896

* Took Vale to the bottom of the entire football league within 7 games, with his own squad

* This includes a sequence of six straight defeats, scoring 2 and conceding 8

* Win ratio in League 2: 14.28%

* This is the second worst in club's history since records began in 1896

* Believes one win against the second bottom side next Saturday will transform Vale's season

So that's simple then, he stays.

Cynical, I know, but then that's just what happened. The Vale are either plumbing the depths of stupidity or it's designed deliberately to ruin the club. We will soon know which because keeping Brown on for much longer will sign our death warrant and maybe that's what Smurf wants.

If it is revenge he's into, it's going to cost him rather a lot both in terms of money and reputation (what's left of it) and, in the end, he won't win. He won't win because even if we have to start again (like more than a few clubs have had to do), we will survive and gradually build the club back up with owners who actually care. Football is littered with examples of owners who've ruined their club only for it to go on and succeed. Whatever Smurf does, he needs to understand he will lose.

There's no discussion the facts don't lie. We are a joke with a clueless manager and terrible ownership. A double whammy.

Don't think it's deliberate though just incompetence and pigheaded stubbornness to do anything. You're right though whatever happens Smurf won't win but all fans need to start to wake smell the coffee and get into action before it's too late.

We can longer sit back and do nothing.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

There's no discussion the facts don't lie. We are a joke with a clueless manager and terrible ownership. A double whammy.

Don't think it's deliberate though just incompetence and pigheaded stubbornness to do anything. You're right though whatever happens Smurf won't win but all fans need to start to wake smell the coffee and get into action before it's too late.

We can longer sit back and do nothing.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I still believe all this is deliberate norman is extracting his revenge for the rollockings he's received from the fans all well deserved for the cack handed decisions he's made.He's doing it simply because he can and can afford to once we are down and out in his eyes then honour will be satisfied and his ego salved thento put the iceing on the cake so to speak he'll slap an unsustainable charge for using the ground which he will hope that causes us to fold, that will teach those barstewards to cross me I can read his thoughts. I hope that this scenario never happens but I firmly believe that normans mean and spiteful streak is pushing for that to happen,i just hope I'm wrong.

I still believe all this is deliberate norman is extracting his revenge for the rollockings he's received from the fans all well deserved for the cack handed decisions he's made.He's doing it simply because he can and can afford to once we are down and out in his eyes then honour will be satisfied and his ego salved thento put the iceing on the cake so to speak he'll slap an unsustainable charge for using the ground which he will hope that causes us to fold, that will teach those barstewards to cross me I can read his thoughts. I hope that this scenario never happens but I firmly believe that normans mean and spiteful streak is pushing for that to happen,i just hope I'm wrong.

He is doing it on purpose as no other football chairman in history would accept this. Not Browns record. He wants us down and out.

We thought that after Luton but Kim Jong Un Smurthwaite has met his puppets and given Brown a stay of execution.

Obviously Smurf wants to make us suffer even more the sadistic bar steward.I hope it really is Browns last stand and he is gone if we lose.Thats the only way Smurf could allow him to continue his destruction.

If he needs time to find a new manager why not give Martin Foyle a chance while he makes the right decision.

That's if he and Andy Porter are still coaching the kids.

Let's get behind the boys on Saturday, we want them to play with no fear and get off the bottom, they shouldn't come out the tunnel fearing their own fans. Yes agree that Smurth and Brown etc still need to go but we need some points. One win won't change the fact that change is still very much required but let's get Saturday over first. OK if we can't beat FGR then it's more than open season as the players are not only not playing for Brown but they are not playing for us either!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Let's get behind the boys on Saturday, we want them to play with no fear and get off the bottom, they shouldn't come out the tunnel fearing their own fans. Yes agree that Smurth and Brown etc still need to go but we need some points. One win won't change the fact that change is still very much required but let's get Saturday over first. OK if we can't beat FGR then it's more than open season as the players are not only not playing for Brown but they are not playing for us either!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

It hasn't helped so far this season has it. There has been no mass protest or anti player chants but we've still been *****. Nothing to do with the fans, I'm afraid that the blame lies squarely with Brown in terms of the rubbish that we've been serving up.

He is doing it on purpose as no other football chairman in history would accept this. Not Browns record. He wants us down and out.

No Vale fan wants to believe this but I'm increasingly starting to believe it may be true. What else would explain keeping a manager despite such appalling form? We'll soon know though - if he keeps Brown despite our mounting losses we'll know that summat's up.

Called it a few months ago after the abuse his daughter took on twitter and on here. No father would just let the things that were said lie and this is his way of punishing us. So you can thank those who went out of there way to abuse a young girl for this.

Archived