onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Not Going!

scVale

And if we win?

#carryonregardless

That'll upset the 3 or 4 Smurf stoges and they'll say we were lucky, that Forest Green are rubbish, that one result doesn't make up for the losses, and Smurf's still the most wonderful thing they have ever encountered. They are nothing if not predictable.

Advert

What a joke our club is terrible decision keeping that clown!! We are in free fall now and heading same way as Torquay etc

I for one will not be going again untill brown has gone the club doesn't deserve fans

I don't care what bea and co might try and portray brown is a t@ss manager pope can't score and neither will he with brown sorting the tactics out. If by chance pope scrambles one over the Line on Saturday against the mighty fgr if he celebrates that then he'll show exactly what his standard is now

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Another example of a clear personal attack - so don't discuss it, but it is interesting that such a wise and cultured superfan as yourself thinks it is 'only' Brown to blame - who appointed him and has been an exemplary owner with wonderdful PR skills ? Whose is the ultimate responsibility for everything way before Brown took over in August ? Get real.

Are you Michael Brown hiding behind the post of Bea Smith.

How anyone can support such a loser unless you have that in common I don't know.

By the way I hold Kim Jong Un Smurthwaite responsible as much as Brown and am no Smurf lover.

The sooner we see the back of both of them the better.

But I totally hold Brown responsible this season and really Smurf has backed him with a decent budget but the idiot has wasted it with his budget signings instead of seasoned pros.

Besides his haphazard tactics and team selection he carries on regardless.

The easiest thing is get rid of Brown now.Getting rid of Smurf might take a little longer but I,m sure it will happen.

I'll be honest and say that i have supported Brown up to and including Tuesday afternoon. I defended him after the last home game and said we should give him a little more time. But now enough is enough.

I think that its time he went and we move on. i don't see anything at all changing while he is in charge and think that he has run out of (or is unwilling to try0 any new ideas. I have said it before and I'll keep saying it, without someone solid in midfield and playing with recognized full backs, we won't move from where we are now.

I'll be there on saturday as always and will support the team if they put in the effort, but brown needs to go now before its too late.

I think he'll be gone if we lose on Saturday.

We thought that after Luton but Kim Jong Un Smurthwaite has met his puppets and given Brown a stay of execution.

Obviously Smurf wants to make us suffer even more the sadistic bar steward.I hope it really is Browns last stand and he is gone if we lose.Thats the only way Smurf could allow him to continue his destruction.

If he needs time to find a new manager why not give Martin Foyle a chance while he makes the right decision.

That's if he and Andy Porter are still coaching the kids.

The demise of the club itself is totally down to the owner. He set about running a business that he knew nothing about and was too pig headed to take advice. Rather strange given he was a successful businessman. However, even if he dropped a major ball cock, he did back Bruno and The Clown. It is them that have taken us to the pinnacle and The Clown alone that will see us drop out of the league. He is obviously way out of his depth but has no intention of passing up on his pay off. If we can't afford to attract decent players, how can we spend a fortune getting rid of the whole management team (not sure the fitness coach / physio are up to it given the injury list). At least Bruno walked.

This whole farce is eerily similar to what happened at Chester City just shy of a decade. The chairman refused to sack Simon Davies (an internal appointment who was never ready for the job) despite a dreadful record and continual inept performances. The chairman didn't give a **** about the club anymore and was happy to let the rot continue. They were relegated out of the football league at the end of the season and the club folded within a year. That's not me being melodramatic, it's fact.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I posted this yesterday to help with today's discussion about Brown:

Here are a few pointers to consider:

* Failed to keep Vale in League 1 despite being 11 points above the drop zone when he took over

* Win ratio in League 1: 19.23%

* This is the third worst in club's history since records began in 1896

* Took Vale to the bottom of the entire football league within 7 games, with his own squad

* This includes a sequence of six straight defeats, scoring 2 and conceding 8

* Win ratio in League 2: 14.28%

* This is the second worst in club's history since records began in 1896

* Believes one win against the second bottom side next Saturday will transform Vale's season

So that's simple then, he stays.

Cynical, I know, but then that's just what happened. The Vale are either plumbing the depths of stupidity or it's designed deliberately to ruin the club. We will soon know which because keeping Brown on for much longer will sign our death warrant and maybe that's what Smurf wants.

If it is revenge he's into, it's going to cost him rather a lot both in terms of money and reputation (what's left of it) and, in the end, he won't win. He won't win because even if we have to start again (like more than a few clubs have had to do), we will survive and gradually build the club back up with owners who actually care. Football is littered with examples of owners who've ruined their club only for it to go on and succeed. Whatever Smurf does, he needs to understand he will lose.

What a total farce.

Do they (Smurf & Garlick) understand how serious the situation is?

Are they just hanging on to him while they are in talks with a potential new manager?

Do they think that they can't afford to sack him?(If so we are in real deep trouble)

Has Brown bluffed his way into keeping his job?

Is the reason he hasn't been sacked because they have tried to get someone else in but no one will come here?

Archived