Fosse69

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

What's his win ratio now?!

Just over 18%. If he stays and we lose on Satdee, he will statistically have the worst ratio in the club's history apart from Iver Powell who only survived for 19 games. Why did we stick with this loser?

Possibly his worst performance in a Vale shirt' date=' and that's taking into account how bad he was in 2011/12.[/quote']

Its really sad he's tainting his legacy with some poor performances. Of course we'll always remember his 12/13 heroics but our lasting memory will be of an unfit, uninterested, past it striker who contributes 0 and is seemingly undroppable.

Another sickening result. After last season, I was sure Brown would make a mess of it, I expected us to struggle and I thought we might get relegated. But how bad is this? Bottom of the entire league after just 7 games, can't defend and can't score, and Brown with a win ratio of just over 18%.

He should be sacked tonight but I don't think he'll be gone. Norman's problem is they all have to go - Brown, Morgan and Kelly - and I doubt he's lined anyone up or even knows what to do. So Brown will be there on Saturday. How long we'll have to put up with this is anyone's guess.

One thing's for certain, if we lose on Saturday, Brown will statistically be the worst manager we've ever had apart from the hapless Ivor Powell who was only in charge for 19 games. What a mess.

Yeah the lot of the management/coaching team must go. Brown should never have been offered the job after relegation.

Blakeman, please go away, he deserves to go, performances mean nowt if you're losing game after game. We could have another 40 performances over the season and zero goals. Stop being an condescending arse, we've dropped a division, not scored in a month, not scored in 12 of 17, players all over the place, lost 6 on the bounce and don't know where the next point is coming from.

What's his win ratio now?!

Will be even worse after Saturday if he is still here.

Saturday is a winnable game but no chance if Brown stays .

His negative tactics playing 4 centre backs again when he has two recognised full backs on the bench who he won't play.

Be a man Brown and resign before you are sacked.

This is getting beyond a joke now.

In every game since the start of the season Brown has played either a negative formation, players in the wrong positions, the better players on the bench and also a striker upfront in Pope who is so out of for it's untrue. All which have equalled no points and no goals in the last 6 games.

Anyone with half a footballing brain can see where it's going wrong, so it just beggars belief that an ex-premier league professional footballer who is now the manager of our club can't see it?

The only logical explanation I can think of is that for some bizarre reason he's doing it on purpose as surely someone with his experience in the game can't be that blind not to see where it's going wrong!

Utter kak and that's from someone who experienced the utter kak of the late 70's & early 80's.

This is desperate.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

Having witnessed that period in our history, I am now officially worried. I didn't think we could ever be so bad again, but apparently we are. We go again on Saturday. Crowd forecast?

Think this is the lowest point off been a vale fan now joke of a club manager needs to go and Norman needs to appoint a decent manager not someone with NO experience pay some bloke to come in and make this club great again

Having witnessed that period in our history, I am now officially worried. I didn't think we could ever be so bad again, but apparently we are. We go again on Saturday. Crowd forecast?

Crowd forecast?!! If we have any brains us vale fans. 0 + whatever they bring

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Blakeman is as annoying and clueless as sandoz was during V2001's reign of terror.

Some people think the squad is good, it's just the tactics? We have kids that even brown doesn't think are ready for keepers. A whole load of centre halves. When defraitas went off we had four wingers for the midfield, and no centre mid who can control a game, and no one who can actually score.