onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Players

yorky valiant

Advert

Just wondering why people are so eager to get Maynard?his record over the last few years has been poor and he quite injury prone

Having said that i will back him if it is him

I think its just exciting the thought of having players that are proven at some level instead of what we've been treated to the last few years.

Swapping Cecilia and Hooper for Pope and Maynard (were it to happen)would be brilliant. Granted he hasn't been profilc in the last few years but surely he's got to be better than last years shambles up front!

I think its just exciting the thought of having players that are proven at some level instead of what we've been treated to the last few years.

Swapping Cecilia and Hooper for Pope and Maynard (were it to happen)would be brilliant. Granted he hasn't been profilc in the last few years but surely he's got to be better than last years shambles up front!

If we'd have had that pairing last year, I doubt we would have gone down, even with the rest behind them being the same. Would be very happy with Pope & Maynard in L2, in addition to maybe one other striker.

If we'd have had that pairing last year, I doubt we would have gone down, even with the rest behind them being the same. Would be very happy with Pope & Maynard in L2, in addition to maybe one other striker.

A fully fit Forrester would be like a new signing as well. Unfortunately I doubt we will ever see it.

Well it is all rumour and speculation, but if the three names mentioned are realistic, I would be very happy indeed. Given as GK and coach, a real scoop. Grimmer and Maynard, yes very happy, both are quality players.

All maybes and ifs of course and it may not be anywhere near reality, but nice if it was.

A fully fit Forrester would be like a new signing as well. Unfortunately I doubt we will ever see it.

Yeah I agree, he could have something to offer, if he wasn't made of glass. Saw bits of quality before he got injured at the start of the season.

Was going to say Forrester needs to prove he isn't the next Lee Matthews before he becomes of any use. Although if we could get 20-25 games out of him and 10 goals like Matthews' first season I'd guess we'd take it.

With regards to Grimmer the word here is that Shrewsbury(or more so the manager) don't want him. The fans liked him but once Paul Hurst came in he didn't play as much, otherwise he'd surely have signed by now having left Fulham.

Well it is all rumour and speculation, but if the three names mentioned are realistic, I would be very happy indeed. Given as GK and coach, a real scoop. Grimmer and Maynard, yes very happy, both are quality players.

All maybes and ifs of course and it may not be anywhere near reality, but nice if it was.

Given the source of these rumors, I wouldn't hold your breath. Best to wait for official news before getting over excited, which I think is the desired response from people that come up with half this stuff.

Looks like the big signing is going to be Adam Yates. Just shows how sad things are that we have to sign players who are well past being considered for the first team.

As we need 15 or 16 players it doesn't seem that Brown is having any luck trying to sign players. The definite and possible signing seem to have evaporated and decided to go elsewhere. I thought he would have at least got Bikey and Eagles signed up by now.

Seems like he is farting about again like he did in January.

Archived