onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post Manchester Arena explosion - views and opinions...

valeparklife

Manchester has had a sizeable Libyan population before the Arab Spring including, it appears, this family. Other than that, I agree with pretty much all of your post.

I would guess very few people knew that there was a Libyan community in Manchester for many years before NATO bombed their country. I would guess that was because they were living quiet, peaceful lives unaffected by twisted notions of violence.

Is it possible that changed for some of them when Cameron, the French and the US dropped thousands of bombs on their country - we heard yesterday that the bomber in Manchester had been back to fight in Libya so it is possible/likely.

None of this alters the fact that his actions were evil and despicable, but if we do not try to see what twisted thought paths led to them, which does not mean excusing them, then we condemn ourselves to repeats.

Advert

I think it's hatred of other beliefs/religions by factions of another religion and not necessarily the preachings of the religion itself that cause conflict so hence religion gets the blame.

i.e. clearly a part/branch of islam doesn't like the western/christian way of life.

Or with Ireland for example 2 branches of christianity(catholic & protestant) fell out over the issue of whether Ireland was part of the UK or not(simplistically speaking, obviously there's more to it than that but you get the point).

But those religions specifically state that other religions are evil and false gods and people who worship them will therefore go to hell. An eternity of torture and pain. Seeing as all religions like to claim the 'religion of peace' title, they all like a bit of burning in firey lakes.

Oh, here we go again He has denounced the IRA. You would know this if you watched or read the transcript of his interview last weekend, rather than relying on received lies.

If he's done it since the Sophie Ridge interview last Sunday fair enough.

But those religions specifically state that other religions are evil and false gods and people who worship them will therefore go to hell. An eternity of torture and pain. Seeing as all religions like to claim the 'religion of peace' title, they all like a bit of burning in firey lakes.

I think all religions have their versions of fire and brimstone to some degree... to put the fear of god into the believers possibly?

me "i hate all pizza"

someone with below average IQ "do you dislike pepperoni pizza?"

me "i dislike all pizza"

someone with below average IQ "but what about pepperoni pizza? do you hate that?"

me ""i hate all pizza including pepperoni and other types of pizza"

someone with below average IQ "you like pepperoni pizza don't you?"

that's what the conversations with corbyn are like re: IRA

"all bombing is wrong" and “I condemn all the bombing by both the loyalists and the IRA.” are direct quotes - if you don't see that as condemning IRA bombings then **** me we're in trouble.

me "i hate all pizza"

someone with below average IQ "do you dislike pepperoni pizza?"

me "i dislike all pizza"

someone with below average IQ "but what about pepperoni pizza? do you hate that?"

me ""i hate all pizza including pepperoni and other types of pizza"

someone with below average IQ "you like pepperoni pizza don't you?"

that's what the conversations with corbyn are like re: IRA

"all bombing is wrong" and “I condemn all the bombing by both the loyalists and the IRA.” are direct quotes - if you don't see that as condemning IRA bombings then **** me we're in trouble.

Brilliant!

in the seventies when northern ireland was in turmoil with republican and loyalist terrorists shooting and bombing each other the government brought in internment. basically anyone suspected of being involved in terrorism was imprisoned without trial. ok it did not solve the problem but it meant that the r.u.c did not have to waste important manpower watching and waiting for something to occur. so why not bring it in now for these individuals known to the authorities to have terrorist aims and ideals?

It's not religion, it's exploitation of the weak under a thin veil of tenuous interpretation. It is a mental issue, a massive mental health issue; who in there right mind would want to hurt that happy little girl or the other 21 victims? The answer is no one. It certainly has nothing to do with where a person chooses to pray.

These kids get their world view distorted by fu**ers like Britain First and EDL who use patriotism to justify their hate, the same way that IS use religion to do the same.

It is religion, however it is followers of only one religion that maim/kill people in the western world in the name of god, god is the key word, it is to do with religion. These people are not mentally ill, their minds are warped by the religious ideology they follow, don't get the two confused, they want to force this ideology on people all over the world even on other muslims who they perceive don't follow this ideology.

It has much to do with where someone prays, it's clear muslims are readicalised by Imams in mosques and their community leaders such as Anjem Choudry.

Who do you consider responsible for the rise of Britain First and the EDL, the answer is the excessive immigration into the UK over the last 20 or so years and the despicable atrocities carried out by muslims from London to Rochdale and beyond which the police and the political class are turnng a blind eye to and being reactive instead of proactive and a general failure to deal with these issues..

Islam is not a religion of peace it is a religion and way of life of intolerance and violence. It is intolerant of non-believers, women, homosexuals, other religions, criticism and people who renounce Islam live in fear for their lives even those in the western world, I could go on.

Thanks SV, as a number of other posters have said of your rumblings, "classy post". By the way, I don't read the Daily mail but it's clear you do.

I certainly don't read the Daily Mail but I know they are well known for their sensationalist and simplistic writing which is aimed at the people who cannot or will not think for themselves. The reason I made the comparison with your post is that it is just far too simple to blame the whole religion for the problems we are facing at this point in time. I don't know the answers but I won't sit around just blaming all Muslims or a made up book. You also said these people don't have mental health issues I would say that blowing yourself up and killing a load of innocent people is about as big as mental health issues could be!

I certainly don't read the Daily Mail but I know they are well known for their sensationalist and simplistic writing which is aimed at the people who cannot or will not think for themselves.

Is that because you can't read or comprehend or both.

The reason I made the comparison with your post is that it is just far too simple to blame the whole religion for the problems we are facing at this point in time.

You certainly don't appear to comprehend 'cause I've said the problem is with Islamists not the whole religion or all muslims, do you understand the difference. However, there is no denying that Islam is not a religion of peace it is a religion and way of life of intolerance and violence. It is intolerant of non-believers, women, homosexuals, other religions, criticism and people who renounce Islam live in fear for their lives even those in the western world. These are undisputable facts about Islam which some muslims take further than others.

I don't know the answers but I won't sit around just blaming all Muslims or a made up book. You also said these people don't have mental health issues I would say that blowing yourself up and killing a load of innocent people is about as big as mental health issues could be!

So if the ideoloy doesn't eminate from a "made up book", where does it come from, the issue is some muslims believe lock stock and barrel in the book.

It is too convenient and easy to dismiss these acts as people with "mental health issues", they're people who understand and believe in the extreme Islamic ideology which drives them on to commit these atrocities. They believe they will enter heaven and virgins will be waiting for them.

Some people will not face or accept the facts including the Police and politicians who are the ones who should be doing something about these problems but Islam is above criticism as by doing so those in the public eye put their lives at risk or are called racists or bigots.

It is religion, however it is followers of only one religion that maim/kill people in the western world in the name of god, god is the key word, it is to do with religion. These people are not mentally ill, their minds are warped by the religious ideology they follow, don't get the two confused, they want to force this ideology on people all over the world even on other muslims who they perceive don't follow this ideology.

It has much to do with where someone prays, it's clear muslims are readicalised by Imams in mosques and their community leaders such as Anjem Choudry.

Who do you consider responsible for the rise of Britain First and the EDL, the answer is the excessive immigration into the UK over the last 20 or so years and the despicable atrocities carried out by muslims from London to Rochdale and beyond which the police and the political class are turnng a blind eye to and being reactive instead of proactive and a general failure to deal with these issues..

Islam is not a religion of peace it is a religion and way of life of intolerance and violence. It is intolerant of non-believers, women, homosexuals, other religions, criticism and people who renounce Islam live in fear for their lives even those in the western world, I could go on.

You need to get a grip pal, your views are horrendous, outdated and just ******* wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived