onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post Manchester Arena explosion - views and opinions...

valeparklife

Advert

When things like this happen people look to apportion blame [not unreasonable] and the bigger the target the easier it is to hit.

Religion is a huge target.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but it is essential that Muslims recognise that some of them are and denounce them accordingly.

Some catholic priests are child abusers, not all, the fact the church denied their existence and tried to cover up caused serious harm to attempts to route them.

Religion does not kill people... people kill people.

Religion isnt to blame

Terrorists who kill/maim other people in the name of god do so to justify/support a religious ideology, thus religion is to blame or to be more accurate the religious ideology is to blame.

Not all muslims are terrorists as most do not follow the Islamic hate ideology but in the western world at the moment the majority, if not all paople who kill/maim in the name of god are muslims and follow the Islamic hate ideology.

Terrorists who kill/maim other people in the name of god do so to justify/support a religious ideology, thus religion is to blame or to be more accurate the religious ideology is to blame.

Not all muslims are terrorists as most do not follow the Islamic hate ideology but in the western world at the moment the majority, if not all paople who kill/maim in the name of god are muslims and follow the Islamic hate ideology.

People try to justify their acts in many ways... in the name of god/religion being one... god doesnt pull the trigger/set off the bomb.

Andy, I'm talking about the followers of one major religion, Islam, who carry out repeated killings in the name of god in Europe and the western world in general at this moment in time. I consider killing in the name of any god or religion despicable and very wrong wherever it's committed, if there was such a god, any god, surely he/she would stop it. I don't know of followers of any other major religion who commit such atrocities in the western world at the moment.

My point was whether we are only including terrorists or whether we include wars led by leaders who were influenced by their faith. Tony Blair and George bush were both influenced by their faith during the Iraq war. one may be far worse than the other, but i wonder if that sometimes easy for us to say.

I do agree however, that if someone is on a watch list and it born in this country, then deporting them to allow the police to manage those who are home born, makes sense. We have to cut a balance between knee jerk reactions and being open minded.

It's because he's correct. How can you dispute it? Our 'war on terror' and series of 'regime changes' has placed us at more risk. It is an undisputable fact.

His party took us to war.

If he thinks that we deserve to be attacked for our actions 15years ago, he wants shooting.

Typical terrorist sympathiser, anyone who votes for him must be mentally unstable or quite happy to live in fear for their life.

His party took us to war.

If he thinks that we deserve to be attacked for our actions 15years ago, he wants shooting.

Typical terrorist sympathiser, anyone who votes for him must be mentally unstable or quite happy to live in fear for their life.

He voted against the war.

And no one, especially JC, has said we deserved to be bombed. They're just explaining reasons why it may have happened. But you already know that and are just being daft.

He voted against the war.

And no one, especially JC, has said we deserved to be bombed. They're just explaining reasons why it may have happened. But you already know that and are just being daft.

He votes against all wars but why won't he condemn the IRA?

????????

:laugh: Classic David. I never said you did accuse me, I simply asked who is saying all Muslims are at fault. Its actually not about you all the time David despite your best efforts.

Your IRA point is so strange, you bring up their religion but they didn't kill because of that, they killed because they were nationalists. What's their religion got to do with it? They might all love weetabix but that doesn't make weetabix fans terrorists.

I'll elaborate, lets start with the 3,000 people in the UK who are on terrorist watch lists, lets start with the 1,000+ that the Goverment believes has been to fight for ISIS and returned to the UK. Who is teaching these people?

Like I said, either their scripture is to blame or there's a significant number of evil people teaching their twisted version of islam in this country.

I don't think flying a flag at half mast has anything to do with children being targeted in a hail of nuts and bolts.

this will be post 119 if I can type quickly enough, if we get back to basics a yes/no answer's please;:-

do we want more innocent people killed-

if we talk to them will they listen-

if the answer to the 2 previous questions is no, our only option is to stop them permantly...

this will be post 119 if I can type quickly enough, if we get back to basics a yes/no answer's please;:-

do we want more innocent people killed-

if we talk to them will they listen-

if the answer to the 2 previous questions is no, our only option is to stop them permantly...

IMO seems obvious that both answers are no, but our government is either unwilling or unable to commit to stopping them.

Archived