onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post Manchester Arena explosion - views and opinions...

valeparklife

2 days ago US air strikes in syria killed 100 civilians, including approx 40 children. ,

Where is your outrage about that? Or do you support the killing of children?

Or didn't you hear about it on the mainstream news? I know I .

Killing of children anywhere is an outrage and should be condemned. US servicemen do their upmost not to involve women, children and innocent bystanders in their actions but in an arena of conflict terrible things do happen. It's a pity Islamic terrorists don't afford the same.

Advert

No name calling... remember?

Well Geo, after two or three times it gets a little irksome and becomes time for a reply. This particular poster repeatedly calls other posters racist, that's all he has, he doesn't have a rational argument, he just stifles any discussion, it's the classic tactic of Islamophiles and yes it is a word.

For you and the person your so keen to defend, a definition of a word you both seem to deny the existence of.

islamophilia

Noun

Love or admiration of (the values of) Islam or of Islamic civilization.

Origin

Islamo- +‎ -philia or Islam + -o- +‎ -philia.

http://www.yourdictionary.com/islamophilia and many other links.

Well Geo, after two or three times it gets a little irksome and becomes time for a reply. This particular poster repeatedly calls other posters racist, that's all he has, he doesn't have a rational argument, he just stifles any discussion, it's the classic tactic of Islamophiles and yes it is a word.

For you and the person your so keen to defend, a definition of a word you both seem to deny the existence of.

islamophilia

Noun

Origin

Such anger- from an Alan Partridge quote? You need to get a grip!

You do get the irony in your posts when it comes to name calling don't you?

islamophilia

Noun

Origin

Its very rare I defend other posters... and this is no exception... I trust others to defend their own views as I do

How you can state calling someone a homophobic etc isnt name calling but calling someone a racist is confuses me a little

islamophilia

Noun

Origin

Thanks for that.... although I dont/wont defend islam or any other religion/god... I start from the presumption that if you believe in god their must be something missing in your life, although not everyone with something missing turns to god.

I think you are missing the point of my previous statements..

Blame the perpetrator of the killings not what he believes... he may believe it was in the name of his god, by you believing its because of his god/religion you lend credence to what he believes... the more you do that the stronger it grows.

The reason he believes he did it has relevance but distracts from the fact that he is responsible... not his god or his religion.

Its very rare I defend other posters... and this is no exception... I trust others to defend their own views as I do

How you can state calling someone a homophobic etc isnt name calling but calling someone a racist is confuses me a little

He isn't that bright Geo, I think you're going to have to explain it better.

I make a post, he attacks it then proceeds to get the hump! It's akin to a dog biting it's own tail.

I'm not a racist, I have to believe though that most of these attacks any where in the world, the perpetrator is a muslim... and he shouts phrases such as allah is great, etc as he presses the button, wields the knife, or pulls the trigger...

So and this is not meant to be flippent, if it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck then in all probability it is a duck...

the reason they do these things are down to the "teachers", who promise them things such as 72 virgins etc if they die for allah...as I posted some extracts from the koran back in this thread.

Its the teachers that have got to be caught to stop them duping the fall guys...like old hook, but it then took 8 odd yrs to get him deported cause of the court o human rights!!!

Such anger- from an Alan Partridge quote? You need to get a grip!

You do get the irony in your posts when it comes to name calling don't you?

You really are a silly, little twerp of a man who has a very limited vocabulary of a few arab words and the r word.

Try looking at the wood instead of the trees. Calling people racist is the ony argument an Islamophile has.

He isn't that bright Geo, I think you're going to have to explain it better.

I make a post, he attacks it then proceeds to get the hump! It's akin to a dog biting it's own tail.

You will find that's incorrect, I make a post you reply with an insult then follow it with the r word, typical of your limited kind.

I think Paul is more an Islamaphallic, will leave the genius to work out what that would mean if it was actually a word.

Yep, That's all you got, what a pathetic and cheap effort. Your judgement of Bruno and his time at Vale is reflective of you, absolutely hopeless and useless, many posters on OVF have told you that.

Archived