onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I don't understand how anyone sees this as a positive.

He's "loaned" us £3,000,000 for the privilege of RELEGATING us and setting us back years. He's "loaned" us £3,000,000 for the privilege of tarnishing our name in English football with his antics, that will take years to repair.

He has shafted us and wants us to pay for it!

******* explain that REP you weapon.

He a lying cnut who needs educating that he won't get away with this.

**** off you ****, don't bring me into your daft posts.

There's a lot of people to blame for relegation and he's amongst them, there are about 6 people that can hold their heads high this season and three of them are certain to be leaving.

Let's not be too quick here. No one can add any comments that had not already been said before today's game kicked off. I just checked our record for 1991/92 when we were relegated under John Rudge and finished bottom of the league. We had a run of 18 games without a win, and within that was a run of 5 consecutive losses. Stats do not tell the whole story. That season did not make Rudge a bad manager and he went on to deliver us the finish spell in the memory of all Vale fans.

We need to rid ourselves of the Chairman and we need to re-structure the whole Club. This could be a great opportunity, let sensible heads work out a strategy and not make knee jerk abusive comments to the Chairman. However I offer no nice words to him and I doubt that I ever will. Time up Norman and please take your loans away with you or write them off, loaning us £3 million and imposing your ridiculous brand of leadership to produce relegation must rank up there with some of the most inept and incompetent Chairman in the history of football.

A hot businessman you are not, show some effective intelligence here and hand over the club to someone who can make it work.

But absolutely 100 per cent accurate.

Don't blame Saliero, a foreign player who didn't settle, 1 per cent his fault at tops. Maybe 5 per cent Brown's fault for learning mistakes but that is ok. The rest nearly all the owner, 90 per cent to blame for this fiasco, and anyone who defends him after this has zero understanding of football in every sense. You know who you are and STILL argue bitterly that the stupid loon isn't to blame. REPtiles stick together ?

Smurf - thanks for taking us down.

Michael Brown - you can get us back up if you are given the job and a decent budget - but for your own sake, if the demented snott-pigg gives you a rubbish budget or wont give you 100 per cent control over signings/retained list, tell him to stuff it and walk away and work where you will be appreciated.

I think MB will be a very good manager if he gets half a chance.

You really are a first class twonk. Stop bringing me into your crazy posts.

It's a shame you don't have you own thoughts or can't post without abusing anyone.

Stick to your superb coaster business and not going to games 😂

Are people forgetting Brown lost 5 consecutive games without scoring? Defeats to Chesterfield and Coventry?

Yes he's had a horrific time. But 2 points from those 5 games would keep us up. We've huffed and puffed but we haven't been good enough under him. 2 battling performances against Walsall reserves and Fleetwood who after 10 minutes knew they weren't going up isn't enough to justify him getting the job.

We need to completely put this season behind us, and as harsh as some may think it is, Brown is included in that.

Agreed.

Seconded.

Beechy is just upset, but you have been saying that for ages and are saying it for a different reason - and we all know what that reason is.

Good to see you rattled and dishing out abuse - you are partly responsible for the mess with your scummy arssse licking Smurf posts and your pathetic remarks about coasters and going to games just shows everyone how bankrupt, inept and ridiculous your arguments are.

It shows that you not only haven't got any decent or valid points to make, but that your posts show a distinct failure to understand anything about the football you claim to watch - or do you still get videos sent all round the world :laugh:

The thing you worship as owner who hopefully will be gone soon

Perhaps Smurf would like to take you with him and do us a favour that would make up a bit for his crass incompetence.

Port Vale fan's view: Tom Pope and Marc Richards could decide our fate, from the Sentinel (tongue in cheek), but they didn't. The lack of goals has really been proven. These problems need addressing by whoever is Chairman or Manager. This has been an issue in many seasons, including previous Chairmen and Managers. The support is down, league positions don't help, but the whole package needs to be entertaining. Fans like goals, goals win games. I really would like to see attacking football, without fear, sensible yes. But to progress we have to go full throttle, not half hearted. Here's hoping

After the absolute debacle that this season has been, and predicted by many to be in August, is there anyone out there who still thinks the chairmans position is not untenable?

Theres lots of Smurfettes out there who think hes done a good job under difficult circumstances, after all he's pumping money in so he must be doing a good job.:huh:

Do you realise how hard it is to run a football as badly as Smurf as done ? :laugh:

Stick to your superb coaster business and not going to games

I'd just like to apologise to everyone for being entirely responsible for Val'es relegation today by producing some coasters 8 years ago and not being well enough to attend more than a small number of games this season. It's all my fault, and if offered the job as next chairman, I will have to decline it.

There you are REP.

Now how about an apology from you for 20,000-plus posts full of wisdom and enlightenment ?

Archived