onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve Him Out..... The only solution?

old sage

Trouble is,Smurfs in the box seat and will want the best price.

If you bought a motor and run it into the ground,wouldn't you still want the highest price you could get?:yes:

Think about it?:unsure:

If I thought said buyer was going to use the motor irresponsibly following the sale, then I wouldn't complete the transaction. Up to me to decide then whether I wanted to cut my losses or wait around for another offer. That's where we are with Smurf isn't it?

Advert

Norman has always said he wants to leave the club in a better position than when he bought it.

When he bought the club we were in L2, had no debt and owned Vale Park.

Next season we will be back in L2, with £3.7m of debt (so far) and don't own Vale Park.

His mismanagement is an absolute shambles.

Well!! we all know how a football club should be run don't we..up and down the country there are Fan sites such as this you only have to go on most struggling clubs to realise we are all the same...we all know how it should be done!!

Okay i'll be the first to admit that Smurfs 'experiment' this season has been a monumental **** up of the highest order..don't you all think he knows this! it could have been a resounding success who knows! it was crystal ball stuff i,m sure he doesn't need everybody and his dog telling him this!

Browny!...i,m sure that he did all in his power to change things in the Jan window but its a funny time of the year to bring in your true targets and I believe he tried,Injuries as well have hit him hard this last few months as he said most of the players were unfit to start with!!

I,m sure that once we know which Division we are in next season we will see a change wether thats a new Manager or Owner who knows but what I do know is we wont stop supporting the club we all love i,m sure Doncaster were well ****** off last season when they were relegated but have bounced back in style thats what we have to look forward to another season another challenge!

Please stop all this critiscism about how things should be run, i'd love to see you lot try it if it was that easy,dont forget we had 10 years of a fan led club who all thought it was easy! and look what happened there!

It couldn't have been a resounding success. I, and many others, said it would go wrong. It has. Not that I derive any pleasure from that.

I don't profess that I'd be a better chairman than Smurf. I never have. Your argument makes 0 sense. Smurf is our chairman, and he's really bad at it, as you have admitted. I want him replaced by someone more competent. Not me, I've never said that.

Your commitment to your bias is truly staggering mate. I'd almost be impressed, if I wasn't slightly concerned for your wellbeing.

Well!! we all know how a football club should be run don't we..up and down the country there are Fan sites such as this you only have to go on most struggling clubs to realise we are all the same...we all know how it should be done!!

Okay i'll be the first to admit that Smurfs 'experiment' this season has been a monumental **** up of the highest order..don't you all think he knows this! it could have been a resounding success who knows! it was crystal ball stuff i,m sure he doesn't need everybody and his dog telling him this!

Browny!...i,m sure that he did all in his power to change things in the Jan window but its a funny time of the year to bring in your true targets and I believe he tried,Injuries as well have hit him hard this last few months as he said most of the players were unfit to start with!!

I,m sure that once we know which Division we are in next season we will see a change wether thats a new Manager or Owner who knows but what I do know is we wont stop supporting the club we all love i,m sure Doncaster were well ****** off last season when they were relegated but have bounced back in style thats what we have to look forward to another season another challenge!

Please stop all this critiscism about how things should be run, i'd love to see you lot try it if it was that easy,dont forget we had 10 years of a fan led club who all thought it was easy! and look what happened there!

To be fair Doncaster have given it a go,they kept their better players and signed some decent ones...can you honestly see us doing that??

If I thought said buyer was going to use the motor irresponsibly following the sale, then I wouldn't complete the transaction. Up to me to decide then whether I wanted to cut my losses or wait around for another offer. That's where we are with Smurf isn't it?

World exclusive - Second hand car salesman refuses to sell vehicle due to concerns regarding buyers irresponsibility?:smile:

Get real.

Well that's it children, stop criticising Smurthwaite, Carpetman has spoken, forget the monumental cock ups almost on a daily basis, be grateful for what we have, be grateful for potential Non league football, be grateful that under Smurthwaites rule the clubs exsistance will be under threat and we can be put out of our misery.

Like running Stoke Audi,if it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

Still its exciting isn't it Carpetman this relegation lark.

Norman has always said he wants to leave the club in a better position than when he bought it.

When he bought the club we were in L2, had no debt and owned Vale Park.

Next season we will be back in L2, with £3.7m of debt (so far) and don't own Vale Park.

His mismanagement is an absolute shambles.

And starve him out will just end up with us owing him more money. That is why it is a stupid idea.

Trouble is,Smurfs in the box seat and will want the best price.

If you bought a motor and run it into the ground,wouldn't you still want the highest price you could get?:yes:

Think about it?:unsure:

But would you expect someone to pay a lot more for it than you paid? If Norman did this he would take the wheels off and put it up an extra £1000

And starve him out will just end up with us owing him more money. That is why it is a stupid idea.

Fans are voting with their feet, thats down to Smurthwaite there is no organised SEO he's managing that on his own.

Don't blame the customers for the companies failures.

Archived